DOA5LR (Casual) suggestions for Team Ninja

HHH816

i want more dialogue during fighting which can be trigered manually or automatically

more variable face expression

special dialogue/pose triggered when certain character meet certain character like MK.

Kodachi

Standard Donor
BATTLE DAMAGE FOR ALL!! #ManService #Equality
C3HCosqUkAAAqE0.jpg:large

https://twitter.com/sinjiko_uak/status/824654536987992064

Mayor-Of-Mustard

yea maybe they'll have different stages of tear unlike once, please do et doa6

i had a dream where there was a huge patch where almost ALL the default costumes became tearable (excluding swimsuits m8) it was great, oh and they could have a different losepose for torn hehehe.
god what is wrong with me

Mayor-Of-Mustard

OH OH OH SOMETHING ELSE

wHAT IF...say in DOA6 and in story mode you tear the opponent's clothing before winning, the dialogue slightly changes after the battle to something more awkward ;) or maybe even pointless "choice" things to change the dialogue to your liking if that makes sense i can't english today

and for the clothing destruction system, maybe have a torn and shreds system like senran kagura

Danger zone= one destruction point
Critical burst= 2nd desutrction point

or vice versa

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
- more moaning voices for the girl
- character calling name of each other during fight (add depth to the fight)
I'd love this!! They should also add moans of pain when they writhe on the ground and curl up like:

:kasumi:~*8K* Hwuuup!
:eliot:~Ghuuuhhh! *gets Koed as the move CHs him*
:kasumi:*Does PPP then quickly does light ground attack 2P* YEAH!!
:eliot:*Jerks up while lying on the ground from the hit. Does the "grabs chest in pain animation* Ooooooh....ughhh....
:kasumi:*Does P+KP* AYE ZIGGEEEE!!
:eliot:*Does the "grabs stomach in fetal position" animation* UNNGHHHH, SHIT...!
:kasumi:*Does K2K* Aye!
:eliot:*Squirms again* Ahhh...!! Not there...!!!

For name calling:
:ayane:~*Does T* You BITCH!!
:kasumi:~*Breaks the throw* Bastard twat!!

:bradwong:~*Does T* Down you go you fucking twink!
:eliot:*Breaks throw* Let go!! You fuckin' smell like SHIT!!!!

:mila:~*Does 2H+K* (Instead of saying "ENNNH!" like she usually does):FUCK!

:tina:~Damn, ouch!! You just messed with the wrong southern bitch hun!~♡ /;-D

:nyotengu:*Does 6T* How's THAT fucker?!♡
:ein:~Ouch! Fuck you fucking whore, go back and "dance" for the other tengus, you're looser than the teeth of Hitomi when 236Ped her ass in that screenshot of me in Lost World in Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate!

♡.♡ I'd love that so much. I also would love for all default outfits to have heavy destruction and rips to the point where underwear is exposed and ripped...even better if the fighter wasn't wearing any to begin with, so like Kasumi's second default would show lots of side and under boob and the dress stockings would be shredded up and if Eliot's outfit with the Grey shirt and jeans got ripped it'd show lots of thigh, v line and maybe even ass and the shirt would be shredded. And if Naotora's pop idol outfit got ripped the vest would be open and the headband would come off and her gloves and tier skirt would be shredded like lettuce! ♡.♡

Last edited:

Mayor-Of-Mustard

♡.♡ I'd love that so much. I also would love for all default outfits to have heavy destruction and rips to the point where underwear is exposed and ripped...even better if the fighter wasn't wearing any to begin with, so like Kasumi's second default would show lots of side and under boob and the dress stockings would be shredded up and if Eliot's outfit with the Grey shirt and jeans got ripped it'd show lots of thigh, v line and maybe even ass and the shirt would be shredded. And if Naotora's pop idol outfit got ripped the vest would be open and the headband would come off and her gloves and tier skirt would be shredded like lettuce! ♡.♡

giphy.gif

in all seriousness i'd love to see the DOA cast swearing like proper swearing not the occasional "ass" but it would probably get an 18+ in the UK but ah well

I still want the "dialogue slightly changes if enemy/player/both fighter's clothes rip in story mode after the fight" that sounds like an interesting idea. or a good/evil moral system with choices in the story mode. a good ending, bad ending and neutral ending for each character

wait a minute if i chose mila in story mode and went for the evil route would i have to poison people in johnny's diner or something and mila ends up on Kitchen Nightmares

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD