CE Premium Swimsuits

synce

Do we have any 4K and up versions of Lisa and Sarah yet?

Also, boo at that swimsuit choice. Watch them try selling Venus as DLC ;)

Reactions: d3v

MrMoon360

257312_10151089203996785_170842478_o.jpg

Damn.
132193715371.jpg

So I order the Exclusive CE for DOA5 but the problem is that I don't have Xbox Live or ever want to use it. For me, it's just suck that they do DLC even when I spend more money on the CE. I am still getting it but it's just suck, a lot.

Gill Hustle

So I order the Exclusive CE for DOA5 but the problem is that I don't have Xbox Live or ever want to use it. For me, it's just suck that they do DLC even when I spend more money on the CE. I am still getting it but it's just suck, a lot.

Just get a silver account and you should be able to download the items.

All you need to sign up is an internet connection and email, hell they give you a free month of GOLD to boot.

TRI Mike

Do we have any of the ginormous hires pics of Lisa and Sarah yet¿ DOAW usually finds them in hours.

Lobo

Has there been confirmation of alternative ways to get these via DLC? And since I don't want to ask this in the other topic, the same goes for the bunny suits.

It's looks like I'm out out of options on ways to get the CE that doesn't cost me a bazillion dollars. Same goes for the Amazon preorder bonus. Just tried to order from there and they tried to get me to pay an extra $50 bucks in shipping/import taxes.

I can easily just get a normal version from play-asia or somewhere else and use that money I would've saved to more than pay for any extra DLC.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
Has there been confirmation of alternative ways to get these via DLC? And since I don't want to ask this in the other topic, the same goes for the bunny suits.

I'm not 100% certain, but I think it was mentioned that the bunny suits would be issued out as DLC for everyone sometime later on. The 12 CE swimsuits are likely exclusive though.

You might be able to get a code for the CE swimsuits off of eBay, however. DLC codes are region-locked though, so if you do buy off of eBay, make sure you buy one that will actually work for you.

Pupi18

I'm not 100% certain, but I think it was mentioned that the bunny suits would be issued out as DLC for everyone sometime later on. The 12 CE swimsuits are likely exclusive though.

You might be able to get a code for the CE swimsuits off of eBay, however. DLC codes are region-locked though, so if you do buy off of eBay, make sure you buy one that will actually work for you.
If its like some codes that go up to high prices I doubt they will buy from Ebay. I remember 1 outfit code for 24 bucks for Lollipop Chainsaw for example.

Lobo

Man, that sucks. Maybe I can buy the code off somebody. It would still be cheaper than getting the CE shipped here.
I was really looking forward to mixing 'American Eagle' Lei with 'Im wearing my boyfriend's clothes' Lei (which I've pretty much decided to be my main now, unless she has a totally awesome unrevealed one)

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
If its like some codes that go up to high prices I doubt they will buy from Ebay. I remember 1 outfit code for 24 bucks for Lollipop Chainsaw for example.

Yeah, DLC is expensive on eBay, but like Lobo said...
Maybe I can buy the code off somebody. It would still be cheaper than getting the CE shipped here.

So it might still be a viable option for him.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD