CE Premium Swimsuits

Paulina

Lisa Knowles represent! :ayane:

beyonce-knowles-swimsuit-picture-01.jpg

In other news, it seems like Helena has more of a black girl/Latina/whatever figure than Lisa. If she wasn't so fair-skinned, she'd have that Aztec earth goddess look. It's cool they broke stereotype and gave a Caucasian woman a more "ethnic" figure. I think it's in the hips...neither Tina nor Christie look quite that hourglass-y. Kokoro also got the black girl hips/booty. Interesting how they chose to diversify each girl.

That being said, I'm also glad Sarah's representing the less exaggerated/*coughlesscaricatured* female shapes. =) Woot beanpoles.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
Damn. Sarah and Lisa look great. If they decided to just give Sarah a random swimsuit from someone else's collection in DOAX2, then I guess we can expect the same for Mila and the two remaining girls also.

Now that every girl has been shown rocking a swimsuit (except for the two that i don't know who they are) i must say that they choose the right type for every girl to fit their style. truly tasteful, i might get them if Tina's is a thong.

Tina's is not a thong, unfortunately. A thong would've looked great with her new win pose.
DOAX2Sirius.jpg

They should have given her this one instead.
DOAX2Pleione.jpg

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
Hey, they gave Sarah a NON VF costume ...
This means we might even get more costumes for her than in VF :D ... (happy days :D)

now if only they allow her VF hairstyles too .. mmmm

I want the one that gives her a bun on her head :D.. it was the prettiest in VF ..

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
The things I wanna do to Sarah in that outfit ... It might make her lose her memory again <3...

I love the outfit .. Im so glad I ordered the CE ...

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD