Character list leaked from Demo's EXE

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
well that's kinda shitty ... we already saw Tina ... I was thinking maybe we'd see Lisa.. Instead we got La BASSiposa.. >__>

From the looks of the pics they seem like they're gonna show off tag mode too

KwonJigglypuff

Someone said on DOAW that, apparently we would see Lisa this week. It's written on another page of the scan. Hmm.. but I can't wait to see these Tag Power Blows.

Blazeincarnated

556471_4290337616261_2037776107_n.jpg
O.O done. *runs away*

Doug Nguyen

Jan lee looks cool. Same thought but still awesome. All the guys pretty much look the same, except Bass lost many pounds.

Who makes those scans anyways. By that i mean, are these put in magazines or something?

KwonJigglypuff

Who makes those scans anyways. By that i mean, are these put in magazines or something?

Yeah, they are from Famitsu, a weekly which is supposed to arrive every Thursday, but there are always scan leaks like that.
I just wonder where is the part that says Lisa will be announced this week. Someone said that on DOAW and i'm getting exciting for the whole thing lately. I need to see more ! Any idea where we could find more scans ?
Also, I looks like Tina will have a new costume in that trailer (no hat + no tassels on her arm).

Doug Nguyen

Yeah, they are from Famitsu, a weekly which is supposed to arrive every Thursday, but there are always scan leaks like that.
I just wonder where is the part that says Lisa will be announced this week. Someone said that on DOAW and i'm getting exciting for the whole thing lately. I need to see more ! Any idea where we could find more scans ?
Also, I looks like Tina will have a new costume in that trailer (no hat + no tassels on her arm).
Oh ok. I always thought Famitsu was just a site but now i know, no wonder i always thought these scans looked too good to be just images on a site. I cant wait to finally see whats new with Tag teams. Oh and where did you here about lisa?

DontForkWitMe

looks like jann lee is sportin that feng wei attire and still reppin that nick lachey hair style. doesn't really look too different from his DOA4 incarnation along with Leifang. TN just needs to hurry the hell up and show eliot so i can get hyped for this game again, with the news of leons apparent exclusion eliot is the only saving grace for this game for me. figured he get shown before jann lee, the only other popular sought after old school character left is helena and i doubt they'd reveal her before the rest of the less popular characters like lisa,eliot, brad etc..

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD