Character Select screen leak

N1ce Dreams

Doubt there’s any unlockables. And if there were, they probably would be Genfu, Ein and Leon. That way they can add these without needing to give them stories + still make some cash with Momiji and Rachel by putting them as DLC, since they’ll clearly sell more than Ein, Genfu and Leon. Alpha is dead and it’s not coming back neither as DLC or as an unlockable. I refuse to believe they’d add a dead character over those who are ALIVE.
True that but isn't Ein also dead?

Zeo

Momiji and Rachel are pretty much locks for 2 of those 3 slots. That leaves Leon, Ein, Gen Fu and Alpha. If we're being realistic though, Raidou was in a cutscene with Nico, which means his model is in the game already. It's most likely him that's going to take that last spot.

I'd love for it to be Ein, but most likely not, after putting some thought into it. Raidou's coming back. Honoka's involvement in the story almost guarantees that.

juliusxcix

Momiji and Rachel are pretty much locks for 2 of those 3 slots. That leaves Leon, Ein, Gen Fu and Alpha. If we're being realistic though, Raidou was in a cutscene with Nico, which means his model is in the game already. It's most likely him that's going to take that last spot.

I'd love for it to be Ein, but most likely not, after putting some thought into it. Raidou's coming back. Honoka's involvement in the story almost guarantees that.
raidou is in the pic. hes at the top right

SaihateDYNAMO

Raidou got leaked AGAIN? Even he's saying TN's taking too long to reveal him lol

It could be literally anyone else at this point (except Alpha, i refuse to accept it). If anything, I hope they center those portraits so we don't have that ugly unfinished-looking gap in the final game :p

Dr PaC

The deluxe edition has costumes for 25 characters. The character select screen only has 34
base characters. One could be an unlockable character.
Is the deluxe edition digital download only or can I get a physical copy deluxe edition? I preordered forever ago but forgot if it was the deluxe edition or not

Ninoasker

True that but isn't Ein also dead?
Not really, he ain't a physical clone like the Alphas, Ein was still Hayate himself but with his memory wiped, and Hayate is still alive so unless Hayate gets killed in 6, Ein still has more chances to come back than a dead character like Alpha, since they can always play with the "Hayate likes to use Ein as an identity to go undercover" or some shit like that lol.

Zeo

raidou is in the pic. hes at the top right
Didn't pay attention... that means that spot is completely free.

Unless it's a guest character, it could only be Leon, Ein, Gen Fu or Alpha. I'm pretty sure it's not Gen, so all I can do is pray it's not alpha, and then pray Ein wins that 50-50.

juliusxcix

oh. teehee. forgot about this.
5462A7BA-7000-4215-9EFE-F9B0CB11774C.jpeg

N1ce Dreams

Not really, he ain't a physical clone like the Alphas, Ein was still Hayate himself but with his memory wiped, and Hayate is still alive so unless Hayate gets killed in 6, Ein still has more chances to come back than a dead character like Alpha, since they can always play with the "Hayate likes to use Ein as an identity to go undercover" or some shit like that lol.
Yeah but, the personality of Ein died when Hayate remembered who he was. So Ein is technically dead if you know what I mean.

Jackie Chan Fan

Is the deluxe edition digital download only or can I get a physical copy deluxe edition? I preordered forever ago but forgot if it was the deluxe edition or not

It's download-only for now. There is only the standard edition for physical. Preordering both the physical and digital copies could add Nyotengu and an additional costume for Kasumi. Phase-4 is digital deluxe-only.

TOBMAST3R

Bildschirmfoto 2019-01-15 um 03.35.36.png

Bildschirmfoto 2019-01-15 um 03.36.04.png

"Unnecessary and quite dumb??
Seems it turning out different...hm? :cool:

KAYANE was the one, who leaked this image on her Twitter. She deleted it a few minutes ago but you know - it was "the internet ninjas" who grabbed it instantly.

It's nice to see, that TN is really trying to offer a well packed game right from the start.

juliusxcix

View attachment 27226
View attachment 27227

KAYANE was the one, who leaked this image on her Twitter. She deleted it a few minutes ago but you know - it was "the internet ninjas" who grabbed it instantly.

It's nice to see, that TN is really trying to offer a well packed game right from the start.
right when i saw the pic i wanted to link it to that thread but it was locked so i made a new one

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
View attachment 27226
View attachment 27227

XD So THAT'S why the thread was locked. It should have stayed open tbh, DLC characters were inevitable so there's still people who can make the cut ultimately
right when i saw the pic i wanted to link it to that thread but it was locked so i made a new one
There's gonna be gameplay as well too from Kayane, she said that she did an interview and had gameplay so she should be showing some new stuff soon with the characters in that build.

Keylay

I think the last three spots will go to Momiji, Rachel and Alpha. I know some people think Alpha is dead but even then they could just make Alpha-153. Team Ninja doesn't normally eliminate a character unless they make a new character to replace them. Bayman was replaced with Leon and vice versa later on, Ein with Hitomi, Tengu with Nyotengu, Raidou with Cyborg Raidou, Spartan-458 with Rachel. Genra/Omega is the only character they haven't replaced but he has a really unique playstyle and wasn't playable on consoles. So I'm pretty sure Alpha will make her way back one way for another. Even Tengu was in DOA4 although he was dead.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
The deluxe edition has costumes for 25 characters. The character select screen only has 34
base characters. One could be an unlockable character.
I think you should learn how to count. We have 26 characters for the base game, I believe that one of those characters won’t get a dlc costume, either phase or raidou. Those 3 empty slots are nothing more than empty slots.

I think the last three spots will go to Momiji, Rachel and Alpha. I know some people think Alpha is dead but even then they could just make Alpha-153. Team Ninja doesn't normally eliminate a character unless they make a new character to replace them. Bayman was replaced with Leon and vice versa later on, Ein with Hitomi, Tengu with Nyotengu, Raidou with Cyborg Raidou, Spartan-458 with Rachel. Genra/Omega is the only character they haven't replaced but he has a really unique playstyle and wasn't playable on consoles. So I'm pretty sure Alpha will make her way back one way for another. Even Tengu was in DOA4 although he was dead.
Phase 4 is Alpha’s replacement.

Keylay

Phase 4 is Alpha’s replacement.

They showed Eliot use Gen Fu's moves in his trailer but it doesn't look like Phase 4 got any of Alpha's attacks. Their game play is very different too so I don't think Phase 4 will get any of Alpha's attacks. Even if Alpha-152 becomes Phase 4, they could still show that in the story mode so you could fight Alpha-152 and then her improved Phase 4 form.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD