Dead or alive 5 Last round designers challenge 2016

TOBMAST3R

Has anybody that's emailed their entry had a reply? I re-submitted my 5 entries from last year, and 2 new ones for this year. I'm about to send in a 3rd new design, but I haven't had a reply to any. I sent the first 5 about 3 days ago. Last year I got replies almost instantly.

Yeah, me. It takes some time until TN confirms your entry. I guess this time around, much more people use the e-mail option.

Sonicfan11589

SarahHalloweenOutfit2.png

My 2nd entree for Sarah. Has anyone thought of this?
Island Halloween costume, Mix of Fun in the Sun (err.. in the Moonlinght) and Halloween.
I'm guessing Pumpkin bra and pumpkin on the pockets might be a bit much pumpkin but i thought the pumpkin bra was a little clever in my opinion.

axouel2009

So, since people are posting their stuff here, i'll post mine i finished today. I really hope that it gets chosen (since Ayane is my favorite character in the series), maybe i'll do something for Kasumi, since i like her just as much.

CgkveemWgAAwQjD.jpg

Ancient Mummy Queen Ayane.
I love it :D

personally I'll just do 3 new costumes for marie rose, zack and tina :)

Jadeinchains

Okay here's possibly my last entry for this years contest. It's a lion type outfit for Lisa. It's based on those Las Vegas showgirls type of outfits. Some of the colours i used didn't translate as well in the scanner as i'd hope they would but I still think it looks good. :)

I'll have to think of some new outfits though now if I want to enter anything else since this one the Pierrot Helena and Parisienne Lisa one were all made a year ago and the Vampire Hunter Christie one was the newest one.

img044_zpsrp1jddo5.jpg

Last edited:

Kodachi

Standard Donor
Okay here's possibly my last entry for this years contest. It's a lion type outfit for Lisa. It's based on those Las Vegas showgirls type of outfits. Some of the colours i used didn't translate as well in the scanner as i'd hope they would but I still think it looks good. :)

I'll have to think of some new outfits though now if I want to enter anything else since this one the Pierrot Helena and Parisienne Lisa one were all made a year ago and the Vampire Hunter Christie one was the newest one.

img044_zpsrp1jddo5.jpg
i love the boots ♥_♥

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
i was working on a christie entry until i realized that all of christie's halloween costumes have been no pants + thigh high boots. and then i lost gumption to continue. i might color it and submit it for the hell of it tho. probably will.

20160424_190507.jpg
Those boots...

YBNDM

i was working on a christie entry until i realized that all of christie's halloween costumes have been no pants + thigh high boots. and then i lost gumption to continue. i might color it and submit it for the hell of it tho. probably will.

20160424_190507.jpg
Youre a good drawer...

Jadeinchains

Any thoughts on my 3 ideas so far?

I think the beach Halloween one is really good, and I like the racer idea because she'll be able to match with her big brother Jacky. The soccer one however I'd probably replace with something a little more flashy, they'll probably add something like that already in a Sports DLC vol. 2 pack later down the line.

@KasumiLover69 pretty much took the words out of my mouth but yeah if they make a sports vol 2 your first Sarah entry could definitely be Sarah's outfit in that pack.

Jadeinchains

Yeah that Rachel one is really nice. It being sex'd up can be expected by now since you pretty much have to to a point. I love the viel and cross on her hip as well!

I want to see more Vigoorian inspired outfits for Rachel since I played through Ninja Gaiden Black and the country of Vigoor they created seemed really cool and since its Rachel's home country it would be cool to see some outfits based on that.

Sotherius

oh i really love this
Cg5liFvUkAEl3Y2.jpg:large

This is really great and fitting in certain aspects.

The closer we get to the final day, the good stuff will be coming out, i just hope my ayane piece gets picked....

Also, i'm working on an idea, of Vampire Phase 4 and Vampire Hunter Kasumi, or something like that, is the best i could think (i actually thought of doing a nun Kasumi, but i didn't like the idea of doing it that much).

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD