DeadOrAutohotkey - a bot that beats DOA5LR

lampuiho

Looks like game is updated again and the frame counting addresses stopped working. I'll try to find the pointer addresses so you don't have to keep updating it each time the game updates

WAZAAAAA

Looks like game is updated again and the frame counting addresses stopped working. I'll try to find the pointer addresses so you don't have to keep updating it each time the game updates
I'm aware. Fyi the addresses inside "Ver.1.06(Gust Mashup).CT" have shifted by offset 40 (Hexadecimal) since the previous patch. I did not update yet mainly because I'm brainstorming a bit to find a way to predict the on block/on hit/on whiff frame advantages.

I think pointers would still need to be re-searched after every update too lol

EDIT:
25/JUN/2016 - version 1.6
- added compatibility with the "Fairy Tail Mashup Set" update
- updated documentation.txt

Last edited:

WAZAAAAA

23/JUL/2016 - version 1.7
- added compatibility with the Ver.1.07 update
- throw break routine fixed to be much more reliable. It used to have problems dealing with throws that don't knock down (such as Hitomi's 6T, Honoka's hug and Bass' ground pickup). It now breaks throws by pressing H+P+K. The function was moved to B so there's no risk of it being triggered later due to A being busy running other code
- updated documentation.txt

WAZAAAAA

alright I got a little carried away testing Mai lol here's the update:

14/SEPTEMBER/2016 - version 1.8
- added compatibility with the Ver.1.08 update
- it is no longer necessary to launch the game before the bot: launching it later works too now
- added a warning into the launcher (mods or cracks may render the bot unusable because I coded this for the official one)
- updated classMemory.ahk to version 2.6
- updated documentation.txt slightly

ryuhayabusa94

I am new to this topic but it sounds very interesting. Can this tool be modified to have other functions?
It will interesting if there is function to change the speed of the character when HP is low, so that character will looks weaker as their HP drop, and some action is disable?
Also is there a way to control the opponent move? For example when opponent taunts, the character becomes angry try to attack despite their HP is low, and they will not use HOLD and and THROW and so the oppenent can react only by HOLD. Or reverse, character taunt and opponent angry.That will make the game harder and more exciting.

Can you show how do that?

WAZAAAAA

Can this tool be modified to have other functions?
Yes, the limits depend on the game itself, your coding knowledge, and your imagination.
It will interesting if there is function to change the speed of the character when HP is low, so that character will looks weaker as their HP drop, and some action is disable?
I don't understand what you mean with "changing the speed", but it's possible to program behaviors according to the HP of the characters. The health addresses are easy to find.
Also is there a way to control the opponent move? For example when opponent taunts, the character becomes angry try to attack despite their HP is low, and they will not use HOLD and and THROW and so the oppenent can react only by HOLD. Or reverse, character taunt and opponent angry.That will make the game harder and more exciting.
I'm not sure what you mean by "control". I programmed the bot to simply READ what happens inside of the game, and INPUT keyboard buttons accordingly. It does NOT modify/hack/mod the game in any way, so if you can't achieve something with your keyboard, the bot can't do it either.
You can in theory code the bot to act more "aggressively" when a taunt animation is detected, but the bot is completely lacking of any "attack routine" in the first place (I coded it to use strikes only when the opponent throws)... and what would be the point of it anyway? In order to have the slightest hope of beating a human player, the bot should never sandbag, it should always try hard 100% of the time.

ryuhayabusa94

I'm not sure what you mean by "control". I programmed the bot to simply READ what happens inside of the game, and INPUT keyboard buttons accordingly. It does NOT modify/hack/mod the game in any way, so if you can't achieve something with your keyboard, the bot can't do it either.
I understand that your bot purpose. So what I hope is to understand and use some function of your bot for example reading HPto make something new, to make a game more reality. I really want to learn, too bad my coding ability now is low.

Yes, the limits depend on the game itself, your coding knowledge, and your imagination.
I don't understand what you mean with "changing the speed", but it's possible to program behaviors according to the HP of the characters. The health addresses are easy to find.
I looked at the program and see that the HP can be read, but how can I modify program to do something like this:
For example when Rig got hit enough, his leg is disable, he will not be able run toward so he can not jump and kick, so if you input ->-> on game controller, your program will ignore or replace such command by "nothing" or "idle"?

I saw the bot can read which move in the memory addresses, so is there anyway can we change such value in the addresses to change what move of character or component?

WAZAAAAA

I understand that your bot purpose. So what I hope is to understand and use some function of your bot for example reading HPto make something new, to make a game more reality. I really want to learn, too bad my coding ability now is low.

I looked at the program and see that the HP can be read, but how can I modify program to do something like this:
For example when Rig got hit enough, his leg is disable, he will not be able run toward so he can not jump and kick, so if you input ->-> on game controller, your program will ignore or replace such command by "nothing" or "idle"?

I saw the bot can read which move in the memory addresses, so is there anyway can we change such value in the addresses to change what move of character or component?
your ideas are so convoluted and pointless that I don't want to have anything to do with them, you're on your own sorry

EDIT: this thread will no longer be updated, it has moved here: http://www.freestepdodge.com/threads/doa5lr-toolbox.6559/

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD