Death battle Ryu vs Strider

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
oh for the love of god,does he have ANYTHING that increases his speed? no,then stop talking about it.

Strider was too quick how can i not emphasize this enough.what strider did was closer to what Gray Fox's speed then Ryu's

look at this shit,Strider does essentially the same thing but with his whole body.

Brute

Standard Donor
i honestly have no flipping clue how that ninja substitution thing is supposed to work,but what your talking about would be a clone not a substitution.
Semantics. Hayate was fighting a log and was tricked into thinking it was Ryu. There's really no other explanation.

oh for the love of god,does he have ANYTHING that increases his speed?
Fiend blood. I would think that would be obvious.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Hayabusa's done several things over the years to increase his speed, not the least of which has been outrunning a helicopter that was flying in a straight line behind him and firing at him, the little flight trick at the end of Ninja Gaiden (2004) that they touched on but simply ignored the speed of, and most importantly his teleportation which doesn't require the use of a gadget that could be destroyed. Hayabusa would have no problems with a faster opponent.

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
Not to mention Hayabusa fought opponents faster than him and won

you claim to have played all the NG games but yet don't know shit about Busa >.>

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
Semantics. Hayate was fighting a log and was tricked into thinking it was Ryu. There's really no other explanation.

even in context thats sounds like most retarded thing ever

Fiend blood. I would think that would be obvious.
i was talking about items and fiend blood doesnt affect his speed,thats just a ninja thing.to break it down

fiend blood=more strength
ninjustu= more speed
Dragon lineage= ability to use the TDS

the problem about Ryu is he cant sustain that speed Strider can.and completely normal humans can outrun a helecopter firing at them in hollywood,its not a case of super speed it PIS on the pilots part cause he doesn't lead his shots.

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor

i was talking about items and fiend blood doesnt affect his speed,thats just a ninja thing.to break it down

ninjustu= more speed

the problem about Ryu is he cant sustain that speed Strider can.and completely normal humans can outrun a helecopter firing at them in hollywood,its not a case of super speed it PIS on the pilots part cause he doesn't lead his shots.

How do you know Ryu can't sustain that speed, and why the fuck are you comparing someone from hollywood running from a helicopter flying to Ryu LOOL

dunno how were supposed to take you seriously if you post stuff like that

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Let me make this easier for you to comprehend: the whole battle was bullshit because only Strider could use items apparently. The fact that they weren't on a level playing field from the start in terms of who the creators wanted to win means the entire thing is just garbage to begin with. It's fanfiction tossed into a video with a meager budget and a vicious bias.

That simple. Unfollowing the thread.

Brute

Standard Donor
So does 90% of the shit Strider does but hey, if it's canon and works, it's fair game.

ninjustu= more speed
LOLWHAT?

completely normal humans can outrun a helecopter firing at them in hollywood,its not a case of super speed
okay, yeah. I'm with Cyber. trying to use logic in the wet dreams of fanboys is clearly going nowhere
im outta here

Blazeincarnated

ninjustu= more speed

I doubt Strider could beat Ryu. Thats like saying Strider could beat Rock Lee. And he's using his bare hands. LMAO
deal wiht it.gif

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
Blaze,Strider would beat Rock Lee but fuck it everyone is going to believe their own thing.if anyone wants to continue this discussion PM me otherwise I'm done the "logic" here is giving me a headache.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Let me make this easier for you to comprehend: the whole battle was bullshit because only Strider could use items apparently. The fact that they weren't on a level playing field from the start in terms of who the creators wanted to win means the entire thing is just garbage to begin with. It's fanfiction tossed into a video with a meager budget and a vicious bias.

That simple. Unfollowing the thread.
This guy gets it.

At the very least, this should've been a draw game.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
You are truly a fanboy if you think Strider could beat Lee.

-_- really?

Blaze you take any chance you can to post a Rock Lee gif,I've not once talked about strider until this moment.yet in a battle of your seemingly favorite character vs one I didn't give two shits about till I heard about this battle.and you think IM the one who is most likley basing my opinions on a personal preference rather than facts?

Blazeincarnated

-_- really?

Blaze you take any chance you can to post a Rock Lee gif,I've not once talked about strider until this moment.yet in a battle of your seemingly favorite character vs one I didn't give two shits about till I heard about this battle.and you think IM the one who is most likley basing my opinions on a personal preference rather than facts?

Rock Lee would beat Strider, FACT

Anyone else would tell you that lmao

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
Facts? You compared a fictional character speed to a hollywood man running from a helicopter

i compared a fictional man to a fictional man.we can accomplish similar looking feats as normal humans if the gunner is too stupid lead his fire in other words its not super human.Ryu didn't outrun the bullets he out ran the gunners aim.

congratulations Lee your faster than the SLOWEST character in the series.

Blazeincarnated

i compared a fictional man to a fictional man.we can accomplish similar looking feats as normal humans if the gunner is too stupid lead his fire in other words its not super human.Ryu didn't outrun the bullets he out ran the gunners aim.

He could have killed any of the rookie 12 at the time so you still #Fail

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor

You compared a fictional normal human to a fictional superhuman

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD