Death battle Ryu vs Strider

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
yes and if the normal human was able to do the same thing that particular feat isn't that special,looks kickass and all but it doesn't say anything about his speed.

Considering The Manga I have read online about Strider I would say He would kill Ryu. I know Ryu has ninpo and is skilled in every weapon known to man but the only thing that would keep Ryu alive for a while is his true dragon sword. Striders Speed and precision on moves is way beyond par with anyone. And his sword is probably on par if not stronger that Ryu true dragon sword. When it comes to experience Strider has been around for a while(like 2000 years) so he has probably seen everything.

SilverForte

No way Striders sword is stronger than Ryus true dragon sword, which is an immensely powerful magical weapon described as destabilizing the world just by existing.

I just watched the vid, they gimped ryu so hard, he didn't use teleportation, the blade of the archfiend, a ton of his ninpo,all they had him do was swing at strider with a bunch of his weapons and fire off a fireball ninpo or somethin, it was like they based him off his old nes counterpart, without the time stop ability.I didn't see a single UT.

They even let Strider go to his frickin menu and use items but ryu couldn't. Sheesh.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
which is an immensely powerful magical weapon described as destabilizing the world just by existing.

yes described but,we have yet to see it do anything besides glow, raise Ryu's attack power, and not cut a little girl in half.

the UT was likely used when he destroyed that hoard of options

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
Considering The Manga I have read online about Strider I would say He would kill Ryu. I know Ryu has ninpo and is skilled in every weapon known to man but the only thing that would keep Ryu alive for a while is his true dragon sword. Striders Speed and precision on moves is way beyond par with anyone. And his sword is probably on par if not stronger that Ryu true dragon sword. When it comes to experience Strider has been around for a while(like 2000 years) so he has probably seen everything.

He has been around for 2000 years but you dont add that to a death battle because then you are just guessing how strong he got in those 2000 years, just like they did with Goku and later said sorry cuz they guessed stuff And everything was inaccurate about his speed, strength, durability etc

Screwattack sucks with death battles and are very bias

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
your faulty logic and tendency to grasp onto ANYTHING regardless of if it will actually help Ryu in an attempt to get Ryu to win implies as much.

there are a few good reasoning ive heard but from this site its been 90% fanboy bitching.

SilverForte

yes described but,we have yet to see it do anything besides glow, raise Ryu's attack power, and not cut a little girl in half.

the UT was likely used when he destroyed that hoard of options

The true dragonsword is needed to harm beings of immense power, such as the Dark dragon or the Vigoor emperor. Again, from ninja gaiden DS, Ryu was unable to harm ishtaros infused with the power of the dark dragonstones until his blade became the true dragon sword.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
ive heard of that trope 100 times, "divine relic A is the only thing that can stop supreme deity B" it still behaves just like a sword a "kyrptonite sword" but a sword none the less.Ryu himself fucks with the worlds balance more than the TDS when hes summoning black holes.

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
I
your faulty logic and tendency to grasp onto ANYTHING regardless of if it will actually help Ryu in an attempt to get Ryu to win implies as much.

there are a few good reasoning ive heard but from this site its been 90% fanboy bitching.
Faulty logic? Says the one who compared a helicopter chase scene to a fantasy character to determine ryus speed

You truly are a moron and there is no point in arguing with you anymore

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
I
Faulty logic? Says the one who compared a helicopter chase scene to a fantasy character to determine ryus speed

You truly are a moron and there is no point in arguing with you anymore

i did that because people were saying it was a feat of him actually dodging the bullets,it wasnt

Awesmic

Standard Donor
are you trolling or are you actually this dumb lol
He isn't. He just has a preference for Strider.

Either way, it doesn't escape the fact this match could've been re-enacted a whole lot better. Here's hoping they don't fuck up She-Ra vs. Wonder Woman when the time comes. That's a fight I'd really love to see.

Im not saying Strider would walk allover Ryu but considering how Striders blade is unbreakable just like the true dragon sword and his sword is not magical but yet he has killed a god with it shows how strong it is. In hand to hand Strider outmatches Ryu considering he can cut people in half with his bare hands. I will say ryu would put up a fight but it would literally take the true dragon sword and with or with out the archfiend blade fully active to make it a fight. But I do admit they could have had the more recent ryu in the fight and not the nes version. Also think of this Strider Hien is another ninja that is on par with Strider when it comes to skill, only he uses two cyphers which one he throws like a boomerang and the other he wields like a regular cypher and yet strider beat him.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD