[Dec 1, 2012] BEST of the Battle (San Jose, CA)

ikodomo

Snakz92 can't go since he doesn't have a car and relies on me to drive him to other tournaments which I can't attend this tournament.

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
Oh ok. Well I guess he should change his answer in the topic then to correct the confusion.

Mailifang

Dammit!!! I'm stuck with family this weekend and I will be in frickin Sacremento.
Not trying to sound all pissy but it would have been better to have posted this a week or 2 in advance.

ikodomo

Dammit!!! I'm stuck with family this weekend and I will be in frickin Sacremento.
Not trying to sound all pissy but it would have been better to have posted this a week or 2 in advance.
NuksNuks posted this tournament at least a month in advance...

CrimsonCJ

Yeah, whoops, I totally woulda said something too! Always good to check the tournament section, as it turns out.

CrimsonCJ

Oh its in the tournament section.Sorry my bad.I should have checked there first.

It's all good. I think we're starting and continuing to get a working idea of the players in the area, so next time something pops up we'll speak up about it with you as well. Get everyone on board as early as possible. Just didn't know!

Mailifang

That's cool. That just mean I have a chance to kick your butt offline lol.

LOL. Yeah I know your itchin to kick my butt after I got lucky beating you in the league match we had. After my recent losses I've realized that you gotta apply mostly offensive pressure with Sarah and I need to fix some bad habits with my Lei-fang play.

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
LOL. Yeah I know your itchin to kick my butt after I got lucky beating you in the league match we had. After my recent losses I've realized that you gotta apply mostly offensive pressure with Sarah and I need to fix some bad habits with my Lei-fang play.

I'm between Sac and SJ(Hour from both) So I guess that makes you two. lol And nah I don't hold grudges. damn right I want my revenge.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD