[Dec 1, 2012] BEST of the Battle (San Jose, CA)

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
^ i was doing terribad, not sure why, but a lot of my stuff wouldnt come out and i dropped alot (ALOT) of stuff. hopefully just first time jitters cause i don't wanna be like that next time lol

Part of it is getting used to offline play. For me I had trouble adapting to the xbox as well. Either way I had a blast

IceMage95

I definitely need to come out to one of these soon! I kinda feel sad for not going but then again, I had my birthday party to handle and it was a blast! If someone decided to hold a tournament somewhere in the East Bay, I would definitely make an effort to get there!

NukNuks

How in the world did Lorelei do better than Accurate?

The bracket should show Byes. I was wondering why I had to play Shadow again. He got a bye against Lorelei. O_O

That's the way the brackets set-up for a 10 person tourney. The brackets indeed show who got a bye. Everyone that didn't play in brackets A & B got a bye. Take a closer look at the brackets and you'll see why it was like that.

loralei

I had somewhere to be so I couldn't stay longer, and the tournament was already running late. I'm pretty surprised to see this, everybody should have been above me no question.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD