[Dec 1, 2012] BEST of the Battle (San Jose, CA)

Vincent Rayne

so if i'm going i need to know if i'm sleeping in my car or if someone has extra room in a room since i don't have the money for a room or anything myself. wait. how long is this tourney supposed to go on for? i think i may be getting this mixed up with SCR.

CrimsonCJ

so if i'm going i need to know if i'm sleeping in my car or if someone has extra room in a room since i don't have the money for a room or anything myself. wait. how long is this tourney supposed to go on for? i think i may be getting this mixed up with SCR.
The actual tourney is Saturday afternoon/evening, going late. If you need a room, PM me.

Vincent Rayne

on second thought i might have to sit this one out. google maps says that tourney is a 6 hour drive. normally i get to my destinations in shorter time but not short enough to make me think a 300+ drive is gonna be okay for me. sorry but i can't make it there but i will be at SCR though. I'll be cheering from the stream.

NukNuks

CJ, Shadow, Accurate & I are over here playing casuals in the warehouse. CJ working on setting up a stream so we'll see soon enough if we can get one up and running.

ikodomo

Please let there be a stream!

Edit: I guess there will be no stream. Can you at least give us the brackets and up to date news on whats going on, thanks

ikodomo

Props to Nuknuks for getting 1st place. Hope CJ, Tamisu and History did well in their own right.

NukNuks

1st - NykNyks ($70) :leifang:
2nd - Renarism ($20) :tina::helena:
3rd - Shadow ($10) :lisa:
4th - CrimsonCJ :helena:
5th - Tamisu ~ Pai Chan
5th - l History l :kasumi:
7th - Thrust07 :christie:
7th - Lorelei :hitomi:
9th - Accurate :hayate:~ Sarah Bryant
9th - Migrant :kasumi:

Brackets :
http://images.challonge.com/doa5botb.png
*some of the numbers for how the matches went are a tad bit off.

Shout out to everyone that showed up to support the west coast DOA community, especially Accurate, CJ & Shadow! Shout out to Renarism and Thrust too! You guys were super chill to hang with and thanks again for all your help with the event. It was a blast. Without a doubt there will be another, even better, event in the future. There are a few more tidbits and media from the event that is being worked on so stay tuned for more updates.

Tokkosho

^ i was doing terribad, not sure why, but a lot of my stuff wouldnt come out and i dropped alot (ALOT) of stuff. hopefully just first time jitters cause i don't wanna be like that next time lol

Sixmsj

How in the world did Lorelei do better than Accurate?

The bracket should show Byes. I was wondering why I had to play Shadow again. He got a bye against Lorelei. O_O

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD