"Diego" and "Rig" Revealed plus new footage

zoo

Diego looks cool, but like others are saying I feel like I've seen him before. Still hoping the new female is outside the US, Indian or Egyptian would be nice for variety sake. Guessing Ayane will be the next reveal along with maybe a new character

Macca Beam

Is this guy really from USA? He looks like a Japanese delinquent
The design isn't bad, but not outstanding. I'm glad he isn't another 12y/o edgelord. X scars are a REALLY tired cliche though. Did he carve that with a knife?
I like the fighting style

The banner at the end is really fucking neat and gives the character more personality; pretty much the first time they made a sensible visual design decision in this game. The rest of the cast should get the same treatment

Also one of the first thing I'll do when this launches on PC is finding that dreadful hit sound and replacing it with a silence track. Nothin personnel kid

Boogie

Diego is giving me too much dark skinned Travis Touchdown mixed with Miguel Rojo.
latest

im kinda into him. id fucc. could see myself designing clothes for him if there are future costume contests.
that being said, Rig not getting a new outfit is ass. but i love that his tattoos look better as well as his hair. i love that he has a little chin stubble now.

also points for TN giving us more darker men of color.

its very weird that even in the japanese version the stage audience speaks english.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
It was smart for Team NINJA to take the two most generically named and looking characters in the game and give 'em their own trailer so they don't invade a good one. No, I'm definitely not thrilled with Diego at all.

Macca Beam

oh shit I guess that's why they got squeaky wachoo chinese man and the chuuni ninja kids out of the way first as well. way to go TN!

though while Rig from the oilrig and Diego are a bit generic, the peak generic of the series are the two characters with bimbo name AND design: tina and rachel
tbh

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
oh shit I guess that's why they got squeaky wachoo chinese man and the chuuni ninja kids out of the way first as well. way to go TN!

though while Rig from the oilrig and Diego are a bit generic, the peak generic of the series are the two characters with bimbo name AND design: tina and rachel
tbh

My Mom's name is Tina. Seriously rude.

HHH816

from the intro, diego looks like a former employee of mist, and he decide to manage a fight club?

Macca Beam

My Mom's name is Tina. Seriously rude.
well i mean you could've offended people named Diego and Rig (my condolences) as well
but no, that wasn't really directed at real people. just imagine being a designer with all the freedom of creation in your hand and making the most generic big titted blonde imaginable and calling it "tina"

Can you please say this at alot of other places at this point?
yeah, i was wondering why this was suddenly brought up because a few people were mocking the characters while this thread full of malice has been around for weeks
http://www.freestepdodge.com/thread...ive-the-entire-cast-a-double-mastectomy.7110/

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
well i mean you could've offended people named Diego and Rig (my condolences) as well
but no, that wasn't really directed at real people. just imagine being a designer with all the freedom of creation in your hand and making the most generic big titted blonde imaginable and calling it "tina"
I thank the developers every time I load up DOA for Tina. Because in a world of Ninjas and super powers... A blonde southern girl with huge honkers and the strength of 5 men is pretty unique.

Boogie

from the intro, diego looks like a former employee of mist, and he decide to manage a fight club?
i hope Rig asking "So you're Diago?" is him seeking fighters to be possible test subjects and not another awkward DoA5 moment when Christie and Rig acted like they genuinely didn't know each other but somehow did and Rig's entire unnecessary fake amnesia that served no kind of plot point.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD