Status
Not open for further replies.

Argentus

I said this before but I think id be more lenient towards honoka if she didn't have that stupid 80s asymettrical pigtail.

And had her own move set, but baby steps.

and had her own face instead of wearing Marie's like goddamn joker or leather face
yJDsZvm4.jpeg

The_Joker_-_New_52.jpg

Actually, fuck it.

To make Honoka interesting, I'm making it fanon that she's actually wearing Marie's face like that.

Kronin

EDIT: the PSN EU Blog page doesn't report more the news about the free DLC for Marie Rose (the voice, the first on the list, disappeared): http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2015...ore-this-week-kings-quest-n-the-swindle-more/

For me the reason it's simple, actually there was a mistake and the outfit is no really supposed to be released this week, but the next one or in the next month. This is likely because the news seemed to give us the info that the market would have got the outfit before the DLC codes for the festival (that very likely are the same costume), thing that seemed to me very strange because considering its promotion, the outfit is supposed to be a news for the festival gifted as a bonus. Just like a sort of mini temporary exclusivity for the fans that would be able to show their passion for the game partecipating to the event, wouldn't make sense to make avalaible the outfit before or in contemporary.

So I believe that we should expect the outfit on the PSN market - at least - for the next week.

FarronHardt

I'm not sure if this is the place to ask this, but... I recently booted up DOA5 LR again on my PS3 and bought some DLC for Kasumi, totaling 40 costumes for her. But for some reason her White/red ninja outfit is not selectable even though I purchased it. Anyone familiar with this? If this is the wrong place to ask this please direct me to the right place. Thanks!

Kodachi

Standard Donor
I'm not sure if this is the place to ask this, but... I recently booted up DOA5 LR again on my PS3 and bought some DLC for Kasumi, totaling 40 costumes for her. But for some reason her White/red ninja outfit is not selectable even though I purchased it. Anyone familiar with this? If this is the wrong place to ask this please direct me to the right place. Thanks!
you might not have all the costume catalogs downloaded I'm not sure exactly what number catalog it is though.

SoftCabbage

Redownload DLC and Catalog from PSN and see if it working.

If you still can't select/see it, then go to Game Data Utility, delete the DOA5 GAME DATA. Remember, NOT SAVE DATA. It's GAME DATA, where DLCs and Installs are located at. Deletion will take a few minutes. When you're done, redownload all your DLC from PSN store.

FarronHardt

Thanks, the suggestions have helped. I was missing a catalog that I had attempted to downloaded already, but the PSN store is so finicky; I pressed, download all, and the PSN store will just boot me out mid download. It's hard to tell what downloaded/installed successfully and what didn't sometimes. Thanks again for the suggestions.

SoftCabbage

Thanks, the suggestions have helped. I was missing a catalog that I had attempted to downloaded already, but the PSN store is so finicky; I pressed, download all, and the PSN store will just boot me out mid download. It's hard to tell what downloaded/installed successfully and what didn't sometimes. Thanks again for the suggestions.

Glad problem solved.

PSN derps a lot. Mine too crash many times and boot me back to XMB during browsing.

Kronin

Tobi already mentioned this info together with a part of the event dedicated to the awards of the Halloween 2015 design (maybe we could see what TN memebers favourited between all the entries received), however it's always nice to remember it =)

Hoping that the announcement will be something dedicated to new implementations of Last Round.

Cadaveri

Tobi already mentioned this info together with a part of the event dedicated to the awards of the Halloween 2015 design (maybe we could see what TN memebers favourited between all the entries received), however it's always nice to remember it =)

Hoping that the announcement will be something dedicated to new implementations of Last Round.

stage dlc pls :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD