Status
Not open for further replies.

Kronin

I was wondering.. what if the little genie Tatsunoko girl (sorry I don't know her name :( ) is related to the new character?

I think that it's very unlikely, Tatsunoko is supposed to be released in Winter while the new character in Spring (and very likely before on Arcade). Be sure that Akubi's (or Joey in the English version) will be the cosplay for Marie Rose (maybe even for appealing the fans that voted for her arabian dancer outfit in the previous Halloween contest?)

WisperG

I was wondering.. what if the little genie Tatsunoko girl (sorry I don't know her name :( ) is related to the new character?

Why would one of the licensed Tatsunoko costume candidates have anything to do with the new DOA character? The Tatsunoko costumes are just another collaboration pack like all the rest we've seen lately, nothing more.

Number 13

All these collaborations makes me think what the other party gets out of it. We got VF characters in exchange for DoA 5 promoting VF 5FS. We got SK costumes in exchange SK EV got Ayane and a few DoA costumes. Wonder what Falcom, Tatsunoko, etc get out of it besides marketing.

Kodachi

Standard Donor
Fur with longer hair generally looks bad in DOA5. Like torn paper stripes. On the other hand characters' hair looks really good. I wonder, why they don't use that tech for the fur also. :/

You also seem to pretty sure, that your costume will be included. :) Did they already confirm it? Your design is also shown again at the end of the new trailer...
tbh i really don't know, they never gave a clear answer

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
You also seem to pretty sure, that your costume will be included. :) Did they already confirm it? Your design is also shown again at the end of the new trailer...

Within the DOA Festival event before the tournament, Shimbori handpicked the outfit he liked and how cool the design looked. If Shimbori liked it, there is a high chance his outfit will be included.

Kodachi

Standard Donor
If anything the Tina entry has the best chance since it was the art directors personal favorite.

WisperG

Within the DOA Festival event before the tournament, Shimbori handpicked the outfit he liked and how cool the design looked. If Shimbori liked it, there is a high chance his outfit will be included.

It's already in. They outright confirmed that those Halloween costumes shown off at the Festival would be included in the pack, hence why they've been using them to represent the Halloween pack in the DLC lineup at the end of the trailers.

LittlePrince-Helena

Why would one of the licensed Tatsunoko costume candidates have anything to do with the new DOA character? The Tatsunoko costumes are just another collaboration pack like all the rest we've seen lately, nothing more.
It was just a guess. I mean: what if the new character is a small one? (looks smaller than Marie Rose)

Kronin

It was just a guess. I mean: what if the new character is a small one? (looks smaller than Marie Rose)

If with small you mean the age, then you want the apocalypse of DoA's vocal fandom XD If instead what you meant is the size, effectively a character with a "wrong" height as Gon in Tekken or Yoda in Soul Calibur would be pretty interesting (but again, I think that Hayashi wasn't talking of a "never seen before" overall related to the mechanics behind the game, more people already complain now about problems with the hitbox for the existing roster).

Xhominid The Demon Within

I think that it's very unlikely, Tatsunoko is supposed to be released in Winter while the new character in Spring (and very likely before on Arcade). Be sure that Akubi's (or Joey in the English version) will be the cosplay for Marie Rose (maybe even for appealing the fans that voted for her arabian dancer outfit in the previous Halloween contest?)

Marie has a bigger chance of getting the costume of the girl here:

f7ab0c3beb8b63b61f4668ba13b2acf6.jpg

Although it's a crap shoot honestly since that's also the costume of Doronjo too so...

My Babenapes

And I wonder what it would be like to have a character in game that can't be hit by highs because of their height. Maybe it would work if they took increased damage from mid and low hits? Idk I'm just trying to figure out what TN has in store for this "new" type of character.

Martin

I don't like how they pick and choose who gets new hair colours, they should do it for everyone or no one... But the pack seems okay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD