Status
Not open for further replies.

xXSilverSearcherxX

Marie rose costume though! Also Honoka Showing her boobs again....But i cant say anything since i bought most of her swimsuits so.. Also Could Naotoras Costume Be part of a premium Sexy pack with Private paradise?? looks like it would and she didnt get one on release

Chapstick

plus phase has a slightly different face than kasumi.
She doesn't actually

iAkK9ml.png

All she has is thicker eyelashes

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Phase's nose looks more like Voldemort's nose in that picture and phase her eyes are rounder.
It's because of the smoke. Trust me, the lashes are the only difference, I've stared at them long enough after the match to know that they look the same.(Yes, I do stare at them, don't judge me:oops:)

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
As much as I like don't like Ayane...I like the season pass costume, so I'll wait till it becomes available for sale and get it.

Jadeinchains

I just looked at that picture I posted on a laptop and it's a lot bigger than it looked on this tablet. Atleast everyone's seen it now. The doax3 dlc is annoying me with the way it's being done so I'm happy I doa5 is still okay. And the doax3 dlc just got released so this pack should surely be released as well soon.

Jadeinchains

Hopefully there are more punk costumes for Marie Rose, I love her school uniform so hopefully she gets more costumes with this theme
doa5u___marie_rose_winning_pose__school_uniform_3_by_existingbox9-d7d4ju8.jpg

This is my favourite outfit for Marie and yeah I think it perfectly sets her apart from all the other girls and makes her look like a punk. I don't know how many people will get this reference but she always reminds me of the saint Trinian's in this outfit.

I can't lie though that new pink hoodie is now head to head with this outfit but that's more to do with the fact that I love hoodies lol and there's hardly any with the hood up in this game.

SoftCabbage

Btw, not sure if someone else had translated earlier (lazy to read back; just ignore this if someone did), but I just looked around the scan again. It says:

Newcomer Pack release: April 19. 16 costumes.

So I think we'll have more than one for each newcomer character.

Season Pass 4 holds costume packs from April to July, consists of 78 costumes.

P2p1mbs

Newcomer Pack release: April 19. 16 costumes.

So I think we'll have more than one for each newcomer character.

Not counting Leon and Jacky, that's 8 characters added since ultimate (:momiji:, :rachel:, :marierose:, :phase4:, :nyotengu:, :cyborg:, :honoka:, and :naotora:). That probably means either 2 for each of them. Releasing in a few days so we don't have to wait too long to know for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD