CFW

New Teaser!

Ctz5q-iUMAABh3D.jpg

Officer Rachel - Halloween Design 2015

Congratz James! Credit to @DPPCB

CGXbAwNUcAAG2eo.jpg

bro she looks so gud the thot police is here

ShinobiOfTheWind

This costume is gonna look so good in game! i'm a little sad mine didn't win but I approve of this.

Im so sad too, I just noticed one thing ; each year I want you to win with Rachel Ahaha. You really should be her fashion designer. You have gold in your hands, Jared !

Jackie Chan Fan

The latest Famitsu scans shows 10 of the costumes we'll see in the Halloween Pack.

Also shows next sets of DOAX3 DLC.

Plus DLC for Kasumi's swimsuit contest. And damn, it's skimpy!

gatto tom

Standard Donor
Is there avalaible a better image of Famitsu?
Who is the girl under Sarah?

Last edited:

Sonicfan11589

I'm disappointed for Sarah's outfit, not so much that I didn't win (didn't really expect to) but it was a not so looking bikini (Then again when I zoomed in, it was blurred the image, so I couldn't see it that well).

Even with that tiny previews, I can already tell I'll like Tina's (as if that's a surprise, no?). Who is that in the bottom right? Under Bass?
I think that's Rig.

Last edited by a moderator:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Naotora's entry doesn't look like any that I've seen so it was likely sent through email...disappointed mine didn't win but they have yet to show Eliot so I still have a little hope. I gotta see the shoes on Naotora and how it looks in HQ before I pass judgment.

Jadeinchains

Is there avalaible a better image of Famitsu?

I think on the 6th when the magazine comes out we'll see the bigger image, Also I guess that means we had 3 reveals today If you count the famitsu image. Congratulations to those who got their designs in.

Naotora's entry doesn't look like any that I've seen so it was likely sent through email...disappointed mine didn't win but they have yet to show Eliot so I still have a little hope. I gotta see the shoes on Naotora and how it looks in HQ before I pass judgment.

Yeah sorry you didn't get your Naotora design picked, Hopefully your Eliot one does. And yeah I haven't seen the Naotora one before so I'm guessing it was a email entry too. The one that got picked looks good from the small image we've seen though so I'll need to see it fully before I pass judgment too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD