DOA Future Thread

Brute

Standard Donor
If they are indeed working on DOA6, tit would mean quite a long wait before we get another Ninja Gaiden or Nioh-like game, so I'm actually lowkey hoping they don't announce DOA6.

UpSideDownGRUNT

At 11pm GMT we'll find out if its a hype DOA6 announcement, disappointing vague announcement/crossover character/costumes for a different game or something else entirely.

Last edited:

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Yep lol I'm up too! :D The day is here! Just hoping that it really is doa6! Time to wait though lol since I think the stream starts at 7pm/8pm for us in Europe and then the announcement will be made at the end. Hope we get a trailer or something! :D that will be so hype!
It actually starts at 9PM for you and 10PM for me and Tyaren.

KwonJigglypuff

Me finishing work at 9PM (I'll just miss the beginning of the tourney I guess)

giphy.gif

Banana56

It’ll be DOA related, and will likely be a new game

DOA5LR is now done after it’s final costume pack. And the event that announcement will be made in is at a fighting game tournament, specifically after the DOA finals, so it’ll be a fighting game. And the announcement used the I’m A Fighter logo so it’ll be a DOA fighting game

Martin

Fingers crossed it's DOA6 and not just a DOA5:LR:Complete DLC Edition to piss off all the people who paid $2000 for every season pass so far.

Banana56

I’m mostly hoping for DOA6, but I wouldn’t mind a DOA x (insert fighting game franchise) game either

Tbh just not Virtua Fighter though. I love VF a lot and definitely anticipate VF6 if it happens. However, I kinda got bored of them in DOA5

I’d love DOA x KOF

UpSideDownGRUNT

Don't get me wrong, I'm still half expecting something really disappointing and/or lackluster. It's just it only makes sense to announce a new fighting game.

Tina2040_

It's been 5 years lol we don't need ANOTHER 7 year gap, DOA games were always 3-4 years between sometimes earlier.

Besides an announcement =/= coming out, it'll be late next year or early 2019.

That's true, but the game still feels kinda fresh to me. It's really only been 3 if you take into account LR on PC.
I would LOVE if they remastered DOA3... since pretty much half of it's stages were reused in DOA5LR

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD