DOA Future Thread

Banana56

I hope that wasn’t the announcement, they could’ve said that on Twitter

Dumb AF, made me hyped for nothing. Good thing I closed the stream before it could continue

Banana56

They’re saying something like DOA is dead or what? That’s dumb af if so, the game just got revived after years, and right towards the end of DOA5 they just said that?

Like who really hypes that up? Dumb company

Jadeinchains

It's weird to me that some people actually expected Team Ninja to announce a new game at a Western tournament.

I mean the top Japanese players were there and everything and it was their final big tournament with a big announcement happening...It's not that surprising that people would be expecting something big...certainly more than a thanks.

Brute

Standard Donor
I mean the top Japanese players were there and everything and it was their final big tournament with a big announcement happening...It's not that surprising that people would be expecting something big...certainly more than a thanks.
Then they haven't been paying attention to how KT operates as a publisher.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Be respectful. Only warning. You can be disappointed but remember why you were looking forward to a new game: we’re all huge fans. Nothing should be changing there. I’ll leave this up for discussion.

Banana56

It’s still weird that they would do something like that. Like what was the point of adding Misaki to DOAX3 and such if they’re just gonna hint to ”ending the series”?

I really don’t see why? It didn’t sell badly & the fact that many fans were anticipating it said something. So for them to take advantage of that is messed up. They could’ve announced that crap online.

UpSideDownGRUNT

Also, Team Ninjas twitter actually used the words "announcement", but yeah hearing the guys saying " we hope to see you again someday " and "looking to the future" sounds like DOA is joining Ninja Gaiden in the "maybe it'll get a new game eventually" pile.

crapoZK

Standard Donor
*in a world where TN markets properly*

I wake up tomorrow and see a DOA6 reveal trailer showing the timeline of the game and its competitive scene.

Nonetheless, R.I.P NinjaCW :(

Jadeinchains

Be respectful. Only warning. You can be disappointed but remember why you were looking forward to a new game: we’re all huge fans. Nothing should be changing there. I’ll leave this up for discussion.

I mean of course, Love doa and the tournament itself was great, Just expecting some big announcement... and then it just not happening.

crapoZK

Standard Donor
As soon as Tom Lee said "I don't know what you're expecting"....

I knew it wasn't going to be what we were expecting.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD