DOA5+ for PS Vita

Chaos

I think the more exciting thing is that DOA5 Plus would confirm additional content that would be released on consoles not long after. I've been trying to keep my expectations low but my hopes for Ein have officially been ignited.

Team Ninja, don't let me down.
I would love to see Ein to make a come back on DOA5 + :)

DontForkWitMe

yup leon and ein are looking more and more likely now with this announcement or the game would be pretty damn pointless if it was a straight port with no extra characters especially the 2 most requested ones. i'll wait patiently for the the eventual dlc for the console versions because no way im buying a vita and double dipping this game to use leon

KwonJigglypuff

I want :
- Team Battle
- new costumes
- new stages
- characters themes
- a new Korean female fighter
- Leon
- new Story chapters (Lisa/Christie/Gen Fu)
- the possibility to transfer my PS3 DLCs on Vita (I feel like I've been financing the Vita version with all these expensives DLCs, i'm such a sucker).

Chaos

I want :
- Team Battle
- new costumes
- new stages
- characters themes
- a new Korean female fighter
- Leon
[SIZE[[/u]E=14px]- new Story chapters (Lisa/Christie/Gen Fu)[/SIZE]
- the possibility to transfer my PS3 DLCs on Vita (I feel like I've been financing the Vita version with all these expensives DLCs, i'm such a sucker).
And better controls since PS Vita's dpad is so small & story mode for the VF characters.

Zeo

Let's see here, if we're wish-listing of course.

- 4 Player Co-op tag online
- Actual new costumes
- New/classic stages
- Character themes
- Ein
- Ability to upload replays to youtube straight from your console/vita
- Ability to save lobby match replays

FakeSypha

There's a bunch of sonyfanboys in my country, so I hope they buy it and play it. If that happens, and I see the possibility to actually play offline with somebody I'll get myself a Vita just for DOA in a heartbeat. If not, fucking no. I don't want to fall with the same rock twice. I bought Dimensions and ended up having one of the worst online experiences ever, lol. Nobody here played it.

Maybe this is good news to me. There are some guys from a local forum that organize meets to play handhelds .3DS mosty, but there some Vitaboys too. Hmm maybe I can get them to play DOA, and even create a little tiny offline scene. Oh well, a man can dream....

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
licensing issues.... entirely possible the vf characters wont make it back, but will be replaced by leon ein and tengu. but who knows.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
I really didn't see this coming at all. I was expecting it for Wii U instead, like I'm sure everyone else was. If Tengu or Leon are in it though, then it looks like I might be getting a Vita.

Although I really really hope that the extra content is released for the console versions.

ILYA✰

Yay i got a vita so ofc ill get this too :)
I hope that the game isnt just a stripped down version of 5.

akhi216

Standard Donor
I wonder if they'll include any Vita specific characters like Kat from Gravity Rush hence DOA4 on Xbox 360 had Nicole the Spartan

Chaos said:
And better controls since PS Vita's dpad is so small & story mode for the VF characters.

Actually the dpad on the Vita is even better than the one on PS3. I'm able to play BBCSEX, UMVC3, and MK on it flawlessly.

Chaos

I wonder if they'll include any Vita specific characters like Kat from Gravity Rush hence DOA4 on Xbox 360 had Nicole the Spartan

Actually the dpad on the Vita is even better than the one on PS3. I'm able to play BBCSEX, UMVC3, and MK on it flawlessly.
interesting.....I never played a fighting game on the Vita, I really want to.

Chaos

I will say this again..... Momiji and Rachel. Lol
If TN decide to put them on DOA5+ then I don't want them to be on there with just copy/paste moves from other characters, thats lazy as fuck lol, I want Momiji & Rachel to be on DOA5 with different moves/ fighting styles we NEVER seen before, oh & story chapters for both of them too.

VirtuaKazama

Standard Donor
News Team
Other than Leon and Ein, I would love to see another VF character make the roster. But hey, I could be asking for too much.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD