DOA5: The Show: Lei Fang vs. Zack trailer

MrMoon360

The soundtrack thing really is just kind of.... troubling to me. Shouldn't be that big a deal but it really throws me off. That's a big part of a fighting game's personality in my mind.

I mean just listen to this.

Maybe the bgm from the Ayane vs Hitomi vignette gives us a shimmer of hope as far as the OST goes. Remember that one? It didn't have any cinematic loops of any kind.
Wasn't amazing, but it wasn't repetitive and generic (well...).

Maybe the game will have an option for cinematic and classic bgm?
Hopefully everyone gets a theme as well. It pains me when games start to steer away from this important recipe for a nostalgic and great game.

Edit: Besides, this was my jam from Tekken 5. The perfect brawler. Reminded me of Urban Reign

synce

I agree that DOA5's OST sounds like garbage so far. The circus video was a lot more enjoyable to me when I muted it. And it's not even just the music, but the fact that characters don't have themes anymore. They've lost some of their personality

Doug Nguyen

I agree that DOA5's OST sounds like garbage so far. The circus video was a lot more enjoyable to me when I muted it. And it's not even just the music, but the fact that characters don't have themes anymore. They've lost some of their personality

The OST so far isnt anything special but to me its better than DOA4. The only DOA4 song i liked was Helenas.

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
I kinda liked the doa4 ost ..

its funny you guys are talking about this ..
because chin was asking me weather i preferred stage music or character music ...

and I was like I preferred the character music because it created individuality .. but at the same time I liked stage music for the atmosphere .. and i brought up the club stage in doa4 ..

like it would be weird listening to a metal track in the circus .. lol
so i guess it would be nice to have both in a sense ...

Get Lucky

the stage walls actually look fun tbh. all the sections seemed to do diff crap. itd b a cool little f around level.

zack seemed to b near the same with some changes to some of his moves and a few new 1s. but how the f they gonna give him that gimmicky ass thriller shit instead of a real sidewards sway. something like steve foxes would b ideal. zack was built for a sway like that and with them incorporating sidestepping more in this iteration it seems stupid not to.

DrDogg

zack seemed to b near the same with some changes to some of his moves and a few new 1s. but how the f they gonna give him that gimmicky ass thriller shit instead of a real sidewards sway. something like steve foxes would b ideal. zack was built for a sway like that and with them incorporating sidestepping more in this iteration it seems stupid not to.

That's pretty awesome that you were able to determine Zack's final move list from a 2 minute video and some screens.

Get Lucky

plz dude they showed a video and i commented on wat i saw. besides if u read it i said seemed to b near the same not he is o_O

DrDogg

plz dude they showed a video and i commented on wat i saw. besides if u read it i said seemed to b near the same not he is :confused:

This is what I read...

but how the f they gonna give him that gimmicky ass thriller shit instead of a real sidewards sway.

That statement seems to indicate that you believe Zack has "gimmicky ass thriller shit" INSTEAD of "a real sidewards sway". As if to say he does not have "a real sidewards sway".

Did I miss something? :confused:

Lexmark2

I don't think there anything wrong with her face she still looks asian more than she has at first. I don't really like the stage though I don't get why people are worried about the tigers when you can turn off dangerzones. All this is is just the standard nitpicking before all the reveals are done.

Get Lucky

do u not get the underlieing joke in my statement there or am i the only 1 that caught how long it was b4 she actually tried to do a high kick to him during that. now obviously no1 can say for certain wat that moves properties actually r and if the sway/crush (could of been either or both) is instant or delayed as hell but i know how it looked and wat they decided to show us. im simply stating my disgust in it and wat i would like to c and think would fit him in the new game. obviously no1 knows if it is but as far as we know its not

or maybe i missed the memo were opinions based off there trailers r forbidden or to b trolled o_O

Allan Paris

I don't get why people are worried about the tigers when you can turn off dangerzones. All this is is just the standard nitpicking before all the reveals are done.

No one is seriously worried about it. It seems that there are indicators that will warn you when he's coming and I also mentioned before that he can be turned off. Will that effect the other danger-zones in doing so, maybe? It's more-so the principle that the tiger is there because the cheetah and cars were an issue so why would this feature be adopted.

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
do u not get the underlieing joke in my statement there or am i the only 1 that caught how long it was b4 she actually tried to do a high kick to him during that. now obviously no1 can say for certain wat that moves properties actually r and if the sway/crush (could of been either or both) is instant or delayed as hell but i know how it looked and wat they decided to show us. im simply stating my disgust in it and wat i would like to c and think would fit him in the new game. obviously no1 knows if it is but as far as we know its not

or maybe i missed the memo were opinions based off there trailers r forbidden or to b trolled :confused:

It's an evasive joke taunt. If it was any better it wouldn't be a joke, or a taunt. Things like that are used to ridicule incredibly bad players. Having something with sway and crush properties that recovered fast and taunted your opponent would just make people hate fighting against Zack.

Bayman already gets a lot of flak for impregnating female characters whenever I use Bingo.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD