DOA5U Bugs

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
Around the Counter Strike in Tutorial Leon started calling me a failure at everything.

For those without humor: I'm getting the Leon system voice telling me I'm failing tutorials when I am succeeding which started around the Counter Strike section in Tutorial mode.

Edit: Just got incorrect text for Jan Lee's "Fists never let me down" victory quote.

Edit 2: Getting "failed" when I win matches as well.

Last edited:

o_YUE_o

The only DOA5U bug I experience at the moment is Kokoro being locked.
(Getting a PSN card later this week to buy the full thing..Kasumi will do for now.)

5.gif

qoodname

I dont know if thats the right place to post this but i post it anyways. Im having insane lag issues with the game. Basically the connection just goes apeshit on me. I was playing with a friend earlier and the 1st match was 5 bars, 2nd 1 bar, 3rd 5 bars, 4th 1 bar, 5th 5 bars and so on and im having this problem with everyone i play ever since. I have no clue how to solve that. Im 100% sure it has nothing to do with my internet speed in general since its as fast as always. Anybody having similiar issues?

David Gregg

On the 360 version for tag survival if you defeat both tag partners within a small amount of time (I'd say around 3 seconds or less) the screen flashes and stalls a couple of seconds as I'm assuming it wasn't able to load another character fast enough. Now that one probably isn't a bug but also (and this one I like) randomly in tag survival one of your opponents life bar (it could even be full health) will go all the way down (with that same flash of light and stalling occurring) eliminating them.

synce

I dont know if thats the right place to post this but i post it anyways. Im having insane lag issues with the game. Basically the connection just goes apeshit on me. I was playing with a friend earlier and the 1st match was 5 bars, 2nd 1 bar, 3rd 5 bars, 4th 1 bar, 5th 5 bars and so on and im having this problem with everyone i play ever since. I have no clue how to solve that. Im 100% sure it has nothing to do with my internet speed in general since its as fast as always. Anybody having similiar issues?

Yes several times I will join a 5 bar room full of 5 bars, then when the fight starts it's 1 bar. The connection ratings are a joke

qoodname

Yes several times I will join a 5 bar room full of 5 bars, then when the fight starts it's 1 bar. The connection ratings are a joke
Thats happens to me all the times aswell. Seriously playing this game online is like the lottery but even worse. It says 5 bars in the lobby and as soon as the character select screen comes up its somewhere between 1-3...

Last edited:

Doa_Eater

Thats happens to me all the times aswell. Seriously playing this game online is like the lottery but even worse. It says 5 bars in the whole and as soon as the character select screen comes up its somewhere between 1-3...

I guess we will have to wait the first patch to get officially started.

Leifang2000

During an online lobby match,
when non-host player set to own character system voice,
while the host is Akira/ virtua fighter character
All other players (even set to own character system voice) will be ignored and just play the default DOA5 system voice.

Dave

You still will glitch to the other side of each other when near walls online.

Also, animation glitches in the desert stage. When your character walks on the piles of debris sometimes they glitch around.

Dave

People having issues with finding ranked, is your NAT open? The game tells you if it is. I don't have any issues with ranked. For the best experience, you have to open it.

MrMoon360

People having issues with finding ranked, is your NAT open? The game tells you if it is. I don't have any issues with ranked. For the best experience, you have to open it.

My NAT setting is open. I'm on FiOS, 50/25 too. It has to be a system glitch.

Dave

My NAT setting is open. I'm on FiOS, 50/25 too. It has to be a system glitch.

Probably then. I have friends that have that problem too. They can't even accept throw downs. It will just always tell them the opponent can't fight.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD