DOA5U Bugs

DR2K

Yes, because the game registers that the time you load the save, the system clock is a day that came after the save's last save date. So in order to unlock all of the titles you'll have to start the game, issue a save, go back to dash, add one day to the date, repeat, 300 times.

That's because Hayate is Ein.

Since DOA3 was my first doa I don't know this for years

Dave

All of the online lobby bugs are still present, and there is a new one.

They still freeze when entering, and when entering and trying to spectate forcing you to either dashboard or restart your system completely.

This new one for me, When winning, it won't allow me to continue if in a lobby match sometimes. It stays at the win pose until I press to return to lobby, then it goes to a black screen. Everyone else too has the black screen until the players fighting exit.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
The pond of water in Lost World glitched during Spectator Mode. Suddenly the reflective surface was changed into a brown, muddy one, with really low resolution textures. Exiting the mode or the game didn't help much, the glitch was then everytime there, in every mode. Thank god, it finally disappeared, when I deleted the Xbox's cache...

D Glock

I'm already coming across glitched replays on both platforms once again. I thought for sure that this would not be an issue in 5U.

Pouh

Glitch for French-speaking people :
with the French text / menus, in Tutorial mode, lesson 40.9 (where you learn how to perform a Tag Power Blow) crash the system, and it happens on both consoles.

You just have to change the language in the options menu to get around this.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
The pond of water in Lost World glitched during Spectator Mode. Suddenly the reflective surface was changed into a brown, muddy one, with really low resolution textures. Exiting the mode or the game didn't help much, the glitch was then everytime there, in every mode. Thank god, it finally disappeared, when I deleted the Xbox's cache...

I thought that water looked a bit murky, fuck TN I expected better from you. i sure hope all those Japanese tweets I'm seeing is them talking about fixing these issues.

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
fucking training mode refuses to let me do a basic ground throw.
Set the practice dummy to record and do nothing (select 4/back 4) and have it play that back (select 6/back 6). Ai shouldn't get up or do anything as long as you have the recording playing until the "forced get up" from idling too long on the ground occurs or you force tech.

Brute

Standard Donor
As a matter of fact, I can do a ground throw on the training dummy (default settings) after simply doing 4P+KP

Weird yours is having issues.

werewolfgold

It kind of sounds like there a console specific bugs going on. Don't forget to mention which consoles you guys are on. I'm on PS3, by the way.

Anyway, I dunno if this is a bug. Probably more an oversight. But, in the DOA stage, Ein's portrait in the background contains Hayate's information, including the fact that he uses Mugen Tenshin-Style Ninjutsu.

I'm sorry, did I say Ninjutsu? I mean Ninjutu. Lrn 2 Romanize, TN. Cause I'm pretty sure Ninjutu was in vanilla as well across the board.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD