DOA6 Gameplay Thread

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
It's probably because of how fast DOA already is and then there's the holds and the fact that only neutral throws and grapple throws can actually be broken and then hi counter damage, I think if everyone had high FA that would create some ridiculous situations.

Games like Tekken and SC can afford to have frame advantage above DOA's usual because you can break throws in throws in those games and counter hit is the only factor working against you, in DOA there's alot more working against you like counter/hi counter holds, high counter throws, counters, etc. I think it's wise they are very picky on who gets GBs you can actually take advantage of and who gets GBs that aren't really reliable. If they do keep the old PB commands tho, I think those could be used as a go to GB for everyone if its charged at 1/2 or max

crapoZK

Standard Donor
They gave big + frames to Diego. We're almost there chiefs

Last edited:

crapoZK

Standard Donor
I was certain that Zack was gonna get hit hard with the FTs, but this looks calm.

Radiance

Yeah I don't play Bayman but would like to see SOME gameplay from him.. It's always interesting to see what new tools characters have.
Also Ayane's 1p2k forcetech; was the opponent able to force tech after the first hit or was the full string guaranteed similar to 2kkkkk in DOA5?

Raansu

You can really see the adjustments to stun launch.. and man, they really upgraded Honoka. Bass's 3p+k into a stance is sick. I wonder will Bass himself be able to do that.

Ya you can actually use 3kk without needing practically max threshold and get a decent bounce juggle out of it. Also, is it just me or does Honoka seem a bit taller and arms a bit longer? She looks like she has some decent reach now.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD