DOA6 Graphics Thread

Dr PaC

So......not even a mention huh? Hitomi is the rice porridge of the DOA girls........i see.....

Leclair

Whew sis did that! Are the models new tho?
03E04444-7A45-4FF8-9EFC-6803D8856D99.jpeg

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Okay, we got good news and bad news regarding PS4 Pro and Xbox One X support from a Jeuxvideo article:
http://www.jeuxvideo.com/amp/previe...eu-en-compagnie-des-26-membres-du-casting.htm

"PlayStation 4 Pro ou One X ?
Les joueurs qui possèdent une PlayStation 4 Pro ou une Xbox One X pourront choisir dans les options du titre s’ils préfèrent des graphismes améliorés ou une plus grande fluidité."

Good news:
There will be two modes for Pro and X owners to choose from: Better graphics (I assume higher resolution) or more fluid framerate.

Bad news:
WTF means that for base PS4 and base Xbox One if Pro and X have a mode for more fluid framerate? X__X

I'm definitely playing on PC now. Xbox ONE just doesn't have games, and all these years later it still only has a handful of exclusives.

As far as frame rates I need to look into that.

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
Okay, we got good news and bad news regarding PS4 Pro and Xbox One X support from a Jeuxvideo article:
http://www.jeuxvideo.com/amp/previe...eu-en-compagnie-des-26-membres-du-casting.htm

"PlayStation 4 Pro ou One X ?
Les joueurs qui possèdent une PlayStation 4 Pro ou une Xbox One X pourront choisir dans les options du titre s’ils préfèrent des graphismes améliorés ou une plus grande fluidité."

Good news:
There will be two modes for Pro and X owners to choose from: Better graphics (I assume higher resolution) or more fluid framerate.

Bad news:
WTF means that for base PS4 and base Xbox One if Pro and X have a mode for more fluid framerate? X__X
So basically, the same game options that Nioh has? PC master race.

Chapstick

Lower framerate option in a fighting game? Good for photo mode but wouldn’t you be handicapping yourself in actual play

Baji Breakdancer

I can never tell when graphics are good, really, so I hope it's a "good graphics" button that I turn on so my friends don't roast me for having bad graphics.

Xion

Then what’s the point of having the option?

as a fighting game, a consistent 60 fps is required for gameplay..outside of that however, things like intro/win poses, story mode cutscenes and such can be 30 fps like it was in DOA5. Perhaps the graphics mode options (if there really are any) allow an always 60 fps mode at lower resolution with the same graphical settings as the base console, or a higher resolution mode with maybe some other enhancements but at 30 fps outside of the actual gameplay.
As a regular PS4 user I’m hella worried... they better not be giving me 45fps ingame!!!

Thats never gonna happen.. did anyone play the beta on a base PS4? im sure most of you did.

Ninoasker

Thats never gonna happen.. did anyone play the beta on a base PS4? im sure most of you did.
Yeah and it was a mess lmao, break blows literally looked like they were prerendered videos at 30fps that played everytime you did one because the game’s frames just dropped with each bb.

The fact they revealed the game has an option to choose between graphics and framerate is just scary to me after experiencing that.

Xion

Yeah and it was a mess lmao, break blows literally looked like they were prerendered videos at 30fps that played everytime you did one because the game’s frames just dropped with each bb.

The fact they revealed the game has an option to choose between graphics and framerate is just scary to me after experiencing that.

It was exactly the same way on pro.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD