DOA6 New Character Speculation

Onryoki

Standard Donor
People really try to make this game into a WWE fantasy fighting mix lmao. Anyway I hope the new characters is a male character for a change. The new characters that got added after ultimate we’re all females with the exception of Raidou. I want a more balanced cast when it comes to gender.

Last edited:

crapoZK

Standard Donor
People really try to make this game into a WWE fantasy fighting mix lmao. Anyway I hope the new characters is a male character for a change. The new characters that got added after ultimate we’re all females with the exception of Raidou. I want a more balanced cast when it comes to gender.

On a more general note, Shimbori has stated that they're announcing 2 new characters, 1 male and 1 female.
http://shoryuken.com/2018/06/23/team-ninja-talks-new-characters-for-dead-or-alive-6/
Your wish has been granted.

Ninoasker

We are getting a male and a female character. Seems like TN wants some equality in the character roster for DOA6 too, considering the men have got more promo in just DOA6's announcements than basically the entire life spawn of the franchise lol.

I really want the male character to be a Korean man who's a taekwondo fighter. Kinda like Hwoarang from Tekken. He could also be a younger character so Elliot won't be alone anymore as the only youngster.

crapoZK

Standard Donor
We are getting a male and a female character. Seems like TN wants some equality in the character roster for DOA6 too, considering the men have got more promo in just DOA6's announcements than basically the entire life spawn of the franchise lol.

I really want the male character to be a Korean man who's a taekwondo fighter. Kinda like Hwoarang from Tekken. He could also be a younger character so Elliot won't be alone anymore as the only youngster.
We have Rig as the TKD guy already, so we gonna have to change the fighting style still. Hapkido would be cool though not gonna lie.

Ninoasker

We have Rig as the TKD guy already, so we gonna have to change the fighting style still. Hapkido would be cool though not gonna lie.
Oh yeah, true. Forgot Rig's style was TKD.
Then Hapkido would definitely be a good choice. It would also be a first in the franchise if I'm not mistaken.

crapoZK

Standard Donor
Wing Chun is missing. I'd like to see an entirely new DOA character based off this.
A character with i8 jab strings incoming? God damn. I want it.

Oh yeah, true. Forgot Rig's style was TKD.
Then Hapkido would definitely be a good choice. It would also be a first in the franchise if I'm not mistaken.
Yeah it would be the first Judo-type character in DOA which would be cool.

delSai

Got nothing to do right now, so i'll pitch some ideas for new, male characters. Might to female later, can't really think of anything too interesting right now.

-A hawaiian Sumo, inspired by Akebono. Would add some variety in bodytypes too. Personality wise he'd be a somewhat peaceful (as peaceful as possible as a fighter i guess), calm and kind guy. I'm thinking a bit like KoFs Goro in the animated series. Moveset would have a lot of slapping and pushing lol, the stomp that both Bass and Nyotengu already have (i believe it's even simply called Sumo Stomp). Nothing really to exciting i can think of in terms of moveset.

A dirty heel wrestler. He could be from anywhere really, british, japanese, american, canadian... doesn't matter all that much. He could have a stance where he falls on his knees and begs, which could be followed up by a lowblow, pulling the legs of the other character and maybe a rising headbutt to the chin, something along those lines. Of course, he would have Poison Mist as well. You could go as far as adding brass knuckless for the Break Blow and a Fork for a Throw like Abdullah the Butcher, but thats probably a bit too much. Could be a rival to Bass, as he'd obviously have no respect for the old guard and get a Masked Persona to mirror Mr Strong. However since there already are 3 wrestlers, this doesn't seem likely.

Last one would be an actor who used to play a superhero on TV/in Movies (think Power Rangers/Kamen Rider) but got replaced by younger actors and all that. A bit like a more classy Brad Wong, stubbles, a guy that looks kinda broken and doesn't have much motivation to do anything. He joins the Tournament to prove to himself and the world that he can still kick ass. Moveset would have all kinds of nods to Tokusatsu shows, so leaping chops, all kinds of Rider Kicks, Wire-Fu stuff... one of his alt. costumes would be his old superhero costume of course. Honoka could be a fan of his/recognize him. Could be from the States, maybe Brazil as i believe they have a somewhat decent Toku scene as well? or several places in asia.

All three ideas are probably incredibly unlikely to happen ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ But at least i killed some time that way lol

TOBMAST3R

Very old request, but still a thing, or isn't it?

BkW0LePCIAAvvJE.jpg:large

ShinobiOfTheWind

For new characters, I could not say... But :

- A new Ninja guy, leader of a 3rd clan.
- A mad scientist who found Lisa inconscious and changed her DNA or body.
- Donovan : who shows up with his bosses team
- Raidou (bosses team)
- Alpha-152 (bosses team)
- Omega (bosses team)
- Tengu (bosses team)
- Irène Lew : who help the ninjas to defeat Donovan.

RetroMe91

I think for the female character, it would be rad if she was either from India, Ireland, Egypt, or Brazilian. I want her to have some sort of diversity. Here are my thoughts:

-for the lady from India: she could have started as a Bollywood actress in fighting films doing her own stunts. She could be entering the tournament to prove her skills, gain more publicity and stardom, and/or to prove that women can be just as strong as men. She could have a fierce rivalry with Tina (like a serious, less friendly one).

-for the Irish lady: a wanderlust type of character. Major dreamer with ties to the ninja/DOATEC part of the story. Deep connection to Irish mythos. Must be super pale white skin and bright orange hair.

-for the Egyptian character: I am thinking modern Cleopatra. Bitchy, conniving, and tactical. Maybe she uses her fierce tongue and subtle sexuality to lure and kill her prey (so to speak).

-for the Brazilian: it would fun to have her be very into her culture. She could be very inspired by Carnival and with a fun and playful side. She would be more like Helena, Christie, and Lisa, but more playful. We don’t have any of the mature ladies being relaxed and playful. Maybe she could be thicker too. Like a Nikki Minaj body type.

As for the male, I want them to do a take more like they have with the female in the past. In other words make him like as sexual as Tina. Or they could make a male similar to Marie Rose... that way we have a loli and a shota...

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I think for the female character, it would be rad if she was either from India, Ireland, Egypt, or Brazilian. I want her to have some sort of diversity. Here are my thoughts:

-for the lady from India: she could have started as a Bollywood actress in fighting films doing her own stunts. She could be entering the tournament to prove her skills, gain more publicity and stardom, and/or to prove that women can be just as strong as men. She could have a fierce rivalry with Tina (like a serious, less friendly one).

-for the Irish lady: a wanderlust type of character. Major dreamer with ties to the ninja/DOATEC part of the story. Deep connection to Irish mythos. Must be super pale white skin and bright orange hair.

-for the Egyptian character: I am thinking modern Cleopatra. Bitchy, conniving, and tactical. Maybe she uses her fierce tongue and subtle sexuality to lure and kill her prey (so to speak).

-for the Brazilian: it would fun to have her be very into her culture. She could be very inspired by Carnival and with a fun and playful side. She would be more like Helena, Christie, and Lisa, but more playful. We don’t have any of the mature ladies being relaxed and playful. Maybe she could be thicker too. Like a Nikki Minaj body type.

As for the male, I want them to do a take more like they have with the female in the past. In other words make him like as sexual as Tina. Or they could make a male similar to Marie Rose... that way we have a loli and a shota...
DID SOMEONE SAY NICKI MINAJ??? @Nuke-Nin
tenor (3).gif

that way we have a loli and a shota...
tenor.gif

(This is definitely a joke btw XD)

KwonJigglypuff

A character from Eastern Europe would be a cool addition too. What country do you think represent the most this (wide) region of the world from Japan's eyes ?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD