DOA6 New Character Speculation

Hayabusiness

That would actually be pretty cool. This also would go against the stream of games putting mostly only female Kpop characters in games and of DOA sexualizing mostly just female characters.

The new male character is probably Donovan though, isn't he? It's time he shows up and is playable. He would of course be a boss and had to be unlocked first by beating the story. Would that count as a new character or has a new character to be available right from the start?

I personally would like for the new character to be available from the start.

SailorHonoka

here are some ideas for a new female character

a lightskin girl , hispanic/black with Afro hair
Jazmine.png

something like this

or a darkskin mixed girl asian/black with long braids
Ohm-Air-Gear.jpg

or carribean girl with green/grey eyes or blue
Canary_(Hunter_X_Hunter).png

or someone from hawaii with very long hair like lilo or moana
moana_by_empew-dc58448.png

lilo_and_stitch___youtube_by_rossdraws-dbpp83p.jpg

P2p1mbs

Seeing a lot of creative ideas for the new characters and I personally expect that besides fighting style, I highly doubt TN would bother to be as creative.

I fully expect the new characters to be coming from the usual countries (somewhere from North America, Europe or Asia, unlikely to be from Africa or South America) and will largely be generic in design.

I want Nikki.

We need more chocolate waifus.

That is all.

She probably isn't a fighter though, we know the VV girls wont be in for that reason so she likely wont as well, especially since the only reference of her existence in 5 was a photo of her in Zack's hellicopter. Maybe they broke up?

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
I hate K-Pop... mainly because of the majority of people that listen to it in America. It fucking sucks, and the older I get the more ridiculous and stupid it becomes. Not just because of the bizarre dancing, or the childish themes, but because I can't understand it and I've seen people that don't understand it dance to it and sing it without even knowing what it really means because they are so eager to mark themselves as weebo.

IF K-Pop made it into DOA it would be just another reason to miss Itagaki because he wouldn't stand for that and if we did ever have one I would beat the fuck out of it every chance I get and I would finally have a reason to truly appreciate the blood and bruises and would even be open to fatalities.

Jadeinchains

Or that could be the male character. A Korean guy from a kpop band.
That would actually be pretty cool. This also would go against the stream of games putting mostly only female Kpop characters in games and of DOA sexualizing mostly just female characters.

The new male character is probably Donovan though, isn't he? It's time he shows up and is playable. He would of course be a boss and had to be unlocked first by beating the story. Would that count as a new character or has a new character to be available right from the start?

Lol to be honest that was just me being biased. :p I'm not a fan of any male kpop idols so my mind just went to the female ones. :p

And I've noticed a lot of people mentioning the possibility of Donovan finally being playable so maybe it could be.

Also Nikki would be cool but yeah I don't think she's a fighter so I don't think there's a big chance of her being in, would be happy If she somehow was though. I wondered if she'd maybe be added to the Xtreme games?

@deathofaninja :x... Well...at least If there's a kpop idol you could beat them up since you hate kpop so much?

Leifasumi

I must be the only one who hates Luna and find her cringy as F. What is she supposed to be? LMFAO! I like the other 2's designs not gonna lie.

100% the new female is either Japanese or white since Team Ninja seems to hate brown and black women like most Japanese fighting games.

Hayabusiness

I kinda hope they copy Twintelle or something.
info-char.jpg

I'm not saying they should make a weird crazy characters like the ones in ARMS of course... That wouldn't fit DOA. However, a classy dark skinned ojou sama I think would fit both the "is it Japanese enough?" criteria and the desire for the fans to have more than just cute asian girls.

If anything, they could try to make Lisa as popular as Twintelle...:D

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I kinda hope they copy Twintelle or something.
View attachment 25247
I'm not saying they should make a weird crazy characters like the ones in ARMS of course... That wouldn't fit DOA. However, a classy dark skinned ojou sama I think would fit both the "is it Japanese enough?" criteria and the desire for the fans to have more than just cute asian girls.

If anything, they could try to make Lisa as popular as Twintelle...:D
She's only popular because of her ass tho and for being thicc, let's keep that 100 XD

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I hope TN read Kenichi, I wouldn't mind a carbon copy of one of these bad boys:

ob_dcdecd_shijou-saikyou-no-deshi-kenichi-twitte.jpg

03-04.jpg

kenichi-chars-21.jpg

maybe someone who knows Pencak silat:

latest
I want Kenichi himself tbh or a character like him, I also wouldn't mind a brutal fighter like Baki the Grappler, his anime and manga was brutal and he would fit well in DOA6 xD Plus jeans is imo one of the most bad ass costumes a hardcore fighter could wear imo

baki.png

Banana56

I hate K-Pop... mainly because of the majority of people that listen to it in America. It fucking sucks, and the older I get the more ridiculous and stupid it becomes. Not just because of the bizarre dancing, or the childish themes, but because I can't understand it and I've seen people that don't understand it dance to it and sing it without even knowing what it really means because they are so eager to mark themselves as weebo.

IF K-Pop made it into DOA it would be just another reason to miss Itagaki because he wouldn't stand for that and if we did ever have one I would beat the fuck out of it every chance I get and I would finally have a reason to truly appreciate the blood and bruises and would even be open to fatalities.

People around the world love English songs tho, you don’t have to understand the language to like a song lmbo

Lol at the hate within the 2nd paragraph too

KwonJigglypuff

Another question : which characters could use a new relationship with a newcomer or add something to the lore ?

DOA2 : Helena (DOATEC background, semi-villain for the ninjas), Ein (ninjas background), Leon (on his own, rivalry with Zack to an extend)

DOA3 : Hitomi (alliance with Ein, friendship with Tina), Christie (rivalry with Helena/Bayman, DOATEC villain), Brad (on his own, friendship with Gen Fu), Hayate (ninjas background)

DOA4 : Kokoro (linked to Helena), Lisa (DOATEC villain, rivalry with Tina), Eliot (student of Gen Fu, friendship with Brad)

DOA5 : Mila (fan of Bass, friendship with Tina), Rig (MIST villain, rivalry with Jann Lee), Marie-Rose (servant of Helena, friendship with Eliot), Nyotengu (rivalry with Ayane/Ryu), Honoka (friendship with Marie-Rose, something with Ayane/Raidou), Phase 4 (rivalry with Kasumi and Bayman to an extend)

I feel Leon and Lei Fang be developped a bit thanks to new additions. The whole 'Lauren mourning' and 'Jann Lee stalking' is getting old... They should of course also develop the links between characters that already exist.

I feel like Kokoro could have a new friend. The rivalry between Akira and her was (probably in TN's eyes) a big thing, but it's time for her to fight for a reason! Phase 4 could be that kind of friend at some point in the story...

I'm happy that Brad is travelling alone (or acting as Eliot's weird uncle), because it fits the character, but it would be nice for him to have some love. No more pervert stuff.

Finally I'm not so sure about having minor characters from the DOA lore as playable characters, except if TN decides to pull the 'EVERYONE IS HERE' card and release DLCs of them as free Echo Fighters of existing veterans haha (Shiden, ghost Maria, ghost Lauren, Mei Lin, Hitomi's father, master Chen, Nikki, Miyako, Muramasa, Lei Fang's stalker...). But again, what's the point? I want individuality and a big focus on the original ones!

KwonJigglypuff

Btw this was one of Marie Rose early concepts, pretty cool

6a9a0e4bd0.jpg

This design perfectly fits the new direction. She actually looks like a nasty and cute girl that can kick your ass. Not sure they will change her design seeing how populary received she was, but I'm so ready for that. I want it. I'd be totally happy if TN follow this new 'cool' tone with most characters.

Of course keep the dark/loli costumes as well. I'm one of those people who believe you can look childish and be a fighter, as long as the attitude is okay.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD