Dragon Kick

Tenren

i dont believe so. I think its a tracking move. Your safest bet is to either duck, crush or hold it out. Even if it is SSable your more then likely get hit 50/50. When you can crouch duck/dash it 100%.

As of right now I would only consider it safe to throw out a DK after a charged DU "dragon upper" with a ceiling bounce. But given its a form of sit down stun after you may still wiff the DK and this is may not even be possible with out testing to see if you can get a DU into ceiling bounce.

Allan Paris

i dont believe so. I think its a tracking move. Your safest bet is to either duck, crush or hold it out. Even if it is SSable your more then likely get hit 50/50.

Wait, what? The SS in this game works extremely well. So how will a non tracking move hit 50% of the time if you SS? I am not sure if the Dragon kick tracks or not. I want to say it doesn't but busa's 3F+K tracks and it shouldn't. So the DK just might track. But back to the statement of not SS'ing it if it doesn't track. The only way someone would get hit is if they messed up their step. Though that can be fixed with some practice. So how is the Dragon Kick hitting someone who can SS well, 50% of the time if the move does not track?

The move is not exactly fast either, you can see it coming. Making SS all that more easier to do against it. Althought I do agree with some of your ways of defending against it.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
That would be really stupid if Dragon Kick tracks. You SS away from it, then Lee suddenly makes a 90 degree turn in mid-air and keeps coming right at you?

Allan Paris

I know, sounds crazy, right. Well Busa is doing the shit with 3F+K and causing a GB while doing it. It makes no sense, physically. I hope the Dragon Kick doesn't track. He doesn't have the same range on it from 4 so that's cool.

TakedaZX

i dont believe so. I think its a tracking move. Your safest bet is to either duck, crush or hold it out. Even if it is SSable your more then likely get hit 50/50. When you can crouch duck/dash it 100%.
It wasn't SSable before unless you SSed all the way to the back, and even then you were point blank in his face then so it was a 50/50 chance of actually getting the dodge too. But that was DOA2U, I never pulled it off in DOA4. I'm tired of dragon kicks resettig their direction in the air.

Tenren

Wait, what? The SS in this game works extremely well. So how will a non tracking move hit 50% of the time if you SS? I am not sure if the Dragon kick tracks or not. I want to say it doesn't but busa's 3F+K tracks and it shouldn't. So the DK just might track. But back to the statement of not SS'ing it if it doesn't track. The only way someone would get hit is if they messed up their step. Though that can be fixed with some practice. So how is the Dragon Kick hitting someone who can SS well, 50% of the time if the move does not track?

The move is not exactly fast either, you can see it coming. Making SS all that more easier to do against it. Althought I do agree with some of your ways of defending against it.

yah I was just saying 50/50 to show its better to use the other options. Even if SS works against it Id say your still prolly better at ducking it. Less inputs and frames.

Is it the only unblockable move in the game?
No I remember somewhere in the storymode it makes you hold an unblockable.
At first I thought it was on Zack but it's actually in a match vs Zack.

Title name is Gotcha and it says that 46K (charged) is also unblockable for Zack.

Yeah. I saw that, too, yesterday.

BTW, best Story Mode ever in a fighting game, imo. Soul Calibur 3 close behind.

I haven't player MK9, though, and people speak highly of its Story Mode.

Boodendorf

Yeah. I saw that, too, yesterday.

BTW, best Story Mode ever in a fighting game, imo. Soul Calibur 3 close behind.

I haven't player MK9, though, and people speak highly of its Story Mode.
IMO Blazblue got the better story mode out of every fighting game.

GrandMasterson

I don't know how people are saying Dragon Kick is slow

Seems fast as hell to me, especially after a Jan Lee player conditions you to block high and then throws it out up close

Is it OP? I don't know, but I also don't know why Jan needs it

Boodendorf

I don't know how people are saying Dragon Kick is slow

Seems fast as hell to me, especially after a Jan Lee player conditions you to block high and then throws it out up close

Is it OP? I don't know, but I also don't know why Jan needs it
Because it's bruce lee's signature move or something.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD