Dragon Kick

ScattereDreams

IMO even though Jann Lee has a dragon kick I find Eliot's much more effective since it's highly unexpected and a true guard crush.

Doug Nguyen

Why are you complaining about Lee dragon kick? Shouldn't you worry about Kasumi more? after all they made her an even bigger OP Bee-otch.

P.S. Btw are you allow to type profanity? Or uncensored words? Not to insult people or anything, just wondering.
Kasumi hasnt really been Op to me. She is one of the unsafest characters. Almost all her moves leave her open for punishment.

Doug Nguyen

I always hate the dragon kick is because i always forget whether its considered a jumping kick or high kick.

Elite Venom

Please explain how one of the most unsafe character in the game is OP?

Hmm maybe because she's faster than most characters, teleports like crazy, has many launchers and her combos allows her to jiggle better and easier than others? She was OP and annoying in DOA4, I'm guessing it's going to be the same in DOA5 esp. with some new fans into the series.

Doug Nguyen

Hmm maybe because she's faster than most characters, teleports like crazy, has many launchers and her combos allows her to jiggle better and easier than others? She was OP and annoying in DOA4, I'm guessing it's going to be the same in DOA5 esp. with some new fans into the series.
HAha you mean juggle not jiggle right? And really if your good at blocks and spacing you could easily beat her since she is so unsafe. And her teleports didnt do much in DOA4, you only got a little bit of damage off of it.

Elite Venom

HAha you mean juggle not jiggle right? And really if your good at blocks and spacing you could easily beat her since she is so unsafe. And her teleports didnt do much in DOA4, you only got a little bit of damage off of it.

Yeah I meant "juggle" LMAO. You want to spare with me and help me practice how to deal with Kasumi players?

Doug Nguyen

Yeah I meant "juggle" LMAO. You want to spare with me and help me practice how to deal with Kasumi players?
Sent you a private message because i dont really wanna derail this thread but id start another thread since there are plenty of better Kasumi players than me, who could help.

Raansu

Speed is all she has... All her attacks are super unsafe and easily punished. Her teleport is a joke compared to her DoA2/3 version. It leads into nothing but 50/50 situations in DoA4. Her juggles are no more difficult than the rest of the cast and her damage isn't all that high and she really doesn't have that many launchers off attacks either(no more than the average with the rest of the cast at least), and her 6F+P launcher is 10 frames...You're not really going to be using that very often as a throw punishment.

Kasumi in DoA4 is nowhere near OP... Yes she is fast...but again she is also one of the most unsafe characters in the game. Kasumi in general in all the DoA games is nowhere near OP... No one in the cast is except for Tengu in DoA2U who was banned from tournament play, and even then I never really had much issue with him outside his whirlwind attack and 8k.

TakedaZX

Happened to me once in the cheetah stage against a brad wong player xD I used the flying kick, he used his lying on the floor stance, I went over him and rolled down from the cliff xD
Me and my best friend had a long history of matches on DOA2U just Ein Vs Jann Lee. Everytime I saw him go toppling off them ledges, I felt so successful.

Allan Paris

Jann Lee's Dragon Kick no longer has the range on it from DOA4. I don't think he can punished anymore for landing it. I tried after getting hit by it and he was able to defend himself. I don't know if lunging attacks will reach him like Brads headbutt.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD