Famitsu: Ein and Jacky (VF) enter DOA5U with New (Returning) Stage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeo

With those two comparisons, Forest looks overly vibrant in DOA5, it had a calmer tone in DOA3 which I preferred but the stage is still spectacular and I will be playing it (Prismatic Butterfly, anyone?)

I prefer the way Lost World looks in DOA3 as well but 5's version is definitely more vibrant, it looks amazing as well.

xINFINITELIGHTx

Offbeatninja being no longer with us was the best Ein player of all time. In honor of him use to have been playing the game I will now take his spot as #1 Ein player of all time. He would want it this way. After all, I am the #1 Best Hitomi player of all time and Hitomi and Ein are very similar and not the same.

Keylay

I'm just praying for the Aerial Gardens stage to make a comeback. It was pure beauty.

tumblr_lj7t15SCRg1qgvvtno1_400.jpg

KwonJigglypuff

I hope the leaves in Forest will look terrific, they better fly like beautiful tornadoes of birds when you know you opponent near them. It was very lovely back in DOA3.

I hope Aquarium (DOAU) will be back too. They must work on the light effects, the fish... plus it was a tag stage. We need more of those. A revamp aquarium would be a great thing for Mermaid Helena.

crapoZK

Standard Donor
watched the trailer again and did they not add ANYTHING new to Ein as far as moves go? seems like a copy and paste job with the new cb/pb stuff slapped on, its a wonder he wasn't in vanilla DOA5 with the tiny amount of work it must've been to add him
Because we can judge his whole move list from a 48 second clip of him, right? lol. There will be a lot of new strings I guess.

Ghosty-J

I'm just praying for the Aerial Gardens stage to make a comeback. It was pure beauty.

tumblr_lj7t15SCRg1qgvvtno1_400.jpg
Seriously my most favorite DoA2 stage of all time. So beautiful it still brings tears to my eyes to this day T-T

It didn't hit me until just now, this also confirms return of DOA3's Forest... It was one of my all-time fav stages but I think it actually looked better on Xbox 1 though, same with Lost World.

doa5u_stage_01.jpg

If Custom Music as in depth as I'm hoping it'd be, I'm totally adding this BGM to fit the backdrop to this beautiful stage <3

Tulkas

Premium Donor
Call me crazy but .. I want "The Danger Zone" back ..
its a far superior survival stage and great for tag ..
With my greatest respects: you are damn crazy. TN ABUSED with that stage, I don't want to see it NEVER EVER in my life. I got terribly tired of it and I hate it inevitably forever.

Instead, please bring Miyama back, with marvellous DOAU seasons transitioning.

Rubedood

I strongly agree about VF chars movement feels stiff frequently, specially Pai and Akira. I always liked DOA because of smooth animations, those VF chas have lowered the bar. Despite of it VF chars have increased overall fun of DOA!

I always felt DOA animations looked stiff as hell. VF5FS has awesome animations, and VF's animations in DOA made them look weird.

Offbeat Ninja

Offbeatninja being no longer with us was the best Ein player of all time. In honor of him use to have been playing the game I will now take his spot as #1 Ein player of all time. He would want it this way. After all, I am the #1 Best Hitomi player of all time and Hitomi and Ein are very similar and not the same.
You will get the #1 Ein spot if you can defeat me.

Julius Rage

He's dead? I thought he just went to jail!

Ghosty-J

I always felt DOA animations looked stiff as hell. VF5FS has awesome animations, and VF's animations in DOA made them look weird.

VF5FS has some of the best animations in the genre. Perhaps their frame data compared to everyone else in DoA5 made them look weird in comparison. Not that I have too much of a problem with it, but I tend to overlook the discrepancies easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD