Famitsu: Ein and Jacky (VF) enter DOA5U with New (Returning) Stage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brute

Standard Donor
DOA 2 where you fight Kasumi α.
The one from Ultimate or the normal one? The one from Ultimate (cloning room) was the most ugly-ass map in the whole series, imo. Hated it.

Worst will always be Tatami. It should be for Training/Sparring mode only, imo.

Tulkas

Premium Donor
After seeing trailer again, EIN's power blow makes me guess he will highly based more on deep stuns, very damaging strikes and perhaps guard breaks, and less on speed, mobility and mix ups comparing to Hitomi.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
Why does a Tengu user hate that stage? Nothing gets in the way of dive bomb.

Well, I hardly ever played on Tatami in DOA4, but in DOA5, where I play Bayman, I hate Dojo because of it's lack of walls.

Nothing ever interrupted the dive bomb for me in DOA4 anyway, other than the poorly designed, piece of shit 'Ninja Hideout' stage.

It's also worth mentioning that Tatami/Dojo eliminates Tengu's awesome 2T ceiling throw and I can't 7KP or 7PP people into a wall, or use his neat 6TP wall throw.

I mean, I can still see the stage being advantageous for Tengu, especially if he gets his 4P+K wind gust attack, but in general, I think the stage is awful.

does anyone know how many new characters they are going to be adding or has that not been announced this meaning #of new TN characters/ # of vf character

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD