Final charcter select screen (all characters)

D Glock

From an event being held in Japan today.

7mJBf.jpg

te9BI.jpg

ZfANZ.jpg

The bottom row leads me to believe that more characters will be added, despite what's being reported. :cool:

More: http://www.famitsu.com/news/201209/15021239.html

Tenren

nice even if they do I couldn't see more then 4 more. That is unless they make everything a lil smaller with the select and back button on the bottom right

Einzelkind

Nice,but I don't see how that hints at more characters. It's the only logical way to arrange the roster with the random select box. Symmetry and stuff.

synce

Article says latest ver, not final, and they also say 'all 23 characters' as if Alpha doesn't exist ;p Probably moved her icon to the center to be less conspicuous

But yeah the roster leaked turned out 100% accurate, even the 11-11-3 layout

DR2K

Kasumi Alpha is obviously going to be selectable, but there's still one empty slot on FSD character list. Hmm. . .?

AKNova7

...I hate this character select screen so much...so much more than the rest of them. I feel this is the worst select screen of any DOA. ><

But, it's just a select screen, so who cares.

NukNuks

The way they set it up leaves hope for more characters. I'd say 4 tops if there were to be more. Leon, Ein, Alpha and that Shenmue cat. Unless Alpha goes in the middle and there's still 1 more surprise guest appearance. Gimme Jacky, Lion, or Kage! Not counting on it tho.

Chaos

I think the character select screen is badass IMO I like this one more than the previous DOA ones. :)

Nightpup

And STILL we can't see any Alpha-152. I know she'll be below Bayman where that "5" is, but ... is she really that difficult to unlock, then...?

Xion

And STILL we can't see any Alpha-152. I know she'll be below Bayman where that "5" is, but ... is she really that difficult to unlock, then...?

Technically, they haven't revealed her as a playable character yet. That's why she's locked.

Stikku

as soon as TN is ready to start fishing people dry with DLC characters for those remaining 6 slots, I'll pick up DOA5.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD