Final charcter select screen (all characters)

Pupi18

*reads reactions*
tumblr_lm0f01OBud1qdlkgg.gif

Keep on bringing the lols guys its all I have to say. Leon, Ein, Tengu, Genra, Shiden, Rio, Ayame and that bum from the street will be in the game.

#DONTSTOPBELIEVING

DrDogg

Says the person who whines when their main simply gets nerfed and not removed.

I'd rather Helena be removed from the game than play her as she is now. Make room for Ein, Leon or another VF character (Lei Fei please).

Keep on bringing the lols guys its all I have to say. Leon, Ein, Tengu, Genra, Shiden, Rio, Ayame and that bum from the street will be in the game.

#DONTSTOPBELIEVING

You forgot MC Hammer...

I didn't play NG3 and have no idea how much Team Ninja buttfucked people who purchased that game.

Two completely different development teams.

Why are you even still here? Nothing you want is going to happen. I can promise you that. You will not get the DOA5 game that you desire so much. Just go back to playing DOA4 or whatever game you want to play. There's nothing more for you here.

Hitomi_Alpha

DR2K said:
She sucked in DOAD, easily one of the worst characters. All her holds were teleports.

I heard she was slow as hell too...they probably nerfed her just to even out the cheap

Nightpup said:
>Name is Hitomi_Alpha

My username is based off the Hitomi model from the alpha demo, which I personally mourn for as I preffered her face compared to the plastic-looking thing its become now =/

Nightpup said:
Honestly, the whole point of a new game is to EXPAND upon what's already there, not completely remake the game. I completely agree on the stage thing. Almost all of them look very bland. Sanctuary, Temple of the Dragon and Ends of the Earth look very promising though.

True, but at the same time developers need to go back over their previous work, judge where they have gone wrong and iron out the bugs. Personally, I think having Ein and Tengu back for DOA5 would damage the quality of the game. Tengu was treated as a joke character and neither character has had any relevance since DOA2. However, it might be cool if Hayate was given access to Ein's moveset in future DLC. We can presume he hasn't forgotten his karate techniques since donning the ninja gear again.

And those levels do look more promising. I quite like the "Home" level personally as it reminds me of Kung Fu Hustle :p

(btw its my first time trying the quoting system thing so I have no idea if its worked)

Dacthunder

I'd rather Helena be removed from the game than play her as she is now. Make room for Ein, Leon or another VF character (Lei Fei please).

You forgot MC Hammer...

Why are you even still here? Nothing you want is going to happen. I can promise you that. You will not get the DOA5 game that you desire so much. Just go back to playing DOA4 or whatever game you want to play. There's nothing more for you here.
What about the Virtua Fighter and DOA characters announcement after the game's launch? Alpha 152 is the only one left that we know of. Wouldn't make sense to announce Pai again along with Alpha 152.

DrDogg

What about the Virtua Fighter and DOA characters announcement after the game's launch? Alpha 152 is the only one left that we know of. Wouldn't make sense to announce Pai again along with Alpha 152.

When did they state that a VF character would be announced post launch? Also, Pai leaked, so that may have forced Team Ninja's hand.

Pupi18

I knew Ninja Gaiden 3 was crap without needing to buy it or play the demo. Fans fault for buying without reading reviews , impressions etc which weren't that positive to begin with.

You forgot MC Hammer...

Everyone knows MC Hammer is in so I'm just spoiling. I played the final build. There is a Lady Gaga stage, song and character too confirmed.

Stikku

I can't tell if you're honestly pleased with DOA5, or you're just giving into the fact it wont be amazing from the getgo.

Don't lose hope, make your voice heard @TeamNinjaStudio over on twitter.

Zeo

Free character DLC is a long shot and I don't really see a "DOA5: Ultimate" just to add 3 characters (Ein, Leon, Tengu, say what you want but Genra and Radiou would not happen) is just not likely. We just need to dela with the fact that those characters are gone.

I personally would love if Ein was free DLC as a "Press start when selecting Hayate" type of character. Ein doesn't need to "come back". The excuse? Hayate didn't forget karate, and in this particular fight (which happens to be an in-game match) he chooses to fight using that and only that. Don't need story relevance, just practicality.

Again, I'm not holding my breath and Leon/Ein/Tengu mains I tell you to move on as well. Best case scenario is getting FREE character DLC which just wouldn't happen. And I don't see any significant "updates" of DOA5 coming either outside of possible balance patches and maybe some less relevant DLC. Keep your expectations low if you have any at all.

Dacthunder

Dacthunder is NEVER going to stop using that link on us.

Never.
Well it says what it says... But it says "could' or "maybe" which could mean they decided to show us the rest of the characters instead of holding them back. We'll see after launch, there maybe a reason for them to leave all of that space down there on the third row, but although those characters maybe all we'll get, to me it feels unfinished.

DR2K

People still think Ein and Hitomi are the same? People still think Bayman and Leon are the same?

Why are you still here?

One share the same exact animations and moveset and the other is completely different.

Stikku

Why are you still here?

One share the same exact animations and moveset and the other is completely different.

Do they teach the English language down there in Texas, or has everything you've learned simply been words you picked up around home and on the streets?

DR2K

Ein and Hitomi share just about everything. Even down to notations/properties of moves done. Akira and Kokoro play nothing alike, have different notations/animations for their moves, but just share the same fighting style by name.

Do they teach the English language down there in Texas, or is everything you've learned simply been words you picked up around home and on the streets?

Big talk from someone who just said Pai and Leifang were swaps.

Ninja Gaiden 3
Director(s) Fumihiko Yasuda
Yosuke Hayashi
Dead or Alive 5
Producer(s) Yosuke Hayashi

...huh?

Team Ninja is split into sevral teams. How else would they have been able to work on Metroid Other M, Ninja Gaiden 3, and start DOA5 at the same time?

Stikku

Ninja Gaiden 3
Director(s) Fumihiko Yasuda
Yosuke Hayashi
Dead or Alive 5
Producer(s) Yosuke Hayashi

...huh?
Team Ninja is split into sevral teams. How else would they have been able to work on Metroid Other M, Ninja Gaiden 3, and start DOA5 at the same time?

Metroid: Other M
is an action-adventure video game for the Wii developed by "Project M", a team which consists of staff members from Nintendo, Team Ninja, and D-Rockets.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD