Final Fantasy Thread

Jadeinchains

In the upcoming Weekly Jump there will be info about Gladios' little sister Iris and Luna's big brother Ravus:

Ravus_Irus.jpg

Ravus looks pretty badass. O: He's the mysterious hooded figure in older designs:

xv_e3_2013-155.jpg

I actually didn't even notice that Luna had a brother! Also I'd like if getting the summons worked the same way as it did in X since I enjoyed the way it worked there.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
FFXV's official Twitter releasing weird images again... XD

CnnPLCUUEAAbUPs.jpg:orig

Though this seems to again confirm alternate outfits...or better said altered outfits. ;)

....-_-

I hate the deseigner of these outfits so fucking much. complete overpaid hack who can apparently do one fucking thing.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
....-_-

I hate the deseigner of these outfits so fucking much. complete overpaid hack who can apparently do one fucking thing.

Lol, here, lemme give you an image you can direct all of your hate at >:D :

2015-ago29-hiromutakahara_roen-instagram.jpg

CR56nXtUEAAUVrW.jpg

The ugly guy is "Hiromu Takahara", the designer behind the name Roen and the pretty boys are Gackt and Hide two J-Rock superstars.

Jadeinchains

If there's an option to just have Glad topless like in previous images then I know what I'm going with, Anyway Ignis' top looks good though its still black and this is coming from someone who really likes wearing black but there's to much. I really hope there's some other clothes of different colours! Surely white button up shirts exist in Eos?!

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Well, the main party is wearing all black because that is the signature color of the royal court of Lucis. It's tradition for them. I think it's actually a cool idea. The main party being all black and the world around them being all colorful and vibrant and strange. It makes them appear even closer knit together. Them against the world. But after a while, and it has been a very long while, seeing them in the same black clothes gets old and boring. I too hope there will be some colorful stuff and/or silly stuff you can dress the guys in. I don't care if it makes sense for them to not wear anything beside black, I just want color and a little fun! >__<

I really like the extra costume system of the Tales of series and I would love something like that for FFXV:

ToXSchoolCos.jpg

ToXCosSwim.jpg

Tales-of-Xillia_2011_09-16-11_009.png

But I doubt this will be possible. It's not just the colors, but also that stupid deal with Roen... >__<

Jadeinchains

Yeah I know and like the fact that they are meant to represent Lucis with their black clothing since that whole city has a dark feel to it and its traditional so I don't have a problem with that.

But like you said its that if its the only thing they are allowed to wear because of the Roen deal that they can only wear their clothes or something then that will be sad. So I hope there is just a wide variety of clothing and even some silly stuff like a moogle keychain or something. :)

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Alright, I'm going to post this in here, because this thread might be a bit more frequented than the graphics thread...

The tech behind FFXV's world:

Really interesting and you can definitely see that they put a lot of thought and care into this. I'm so thrilled to explore this vast game world! :D
Unfortunately the tech they are working with seems to be pretty limiting, keeping the game from looking and running as good as let's say The Witcher 3 or Horizon Zero Dawn do. But we haven't seen the final game yet... Two more months to go. :)

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Alright, the Final Fantsy XV marketing team finally woke and released some (albeit small) bull shots:

k1X8lD.jpg

Ravus! D:

KOLyrP.jpg

u9TeEt.jpg

Iris! :D

bQAqC1.jpg

VXHiAn.jpg

Roadside hooker. >XD

H5fzKK.jpg

YMQrug.jpg

Hr0DQd.jpg

Gy2zds.jpg

Wh8eXQ.jpg

dbwClI.jpg

The IQ is way too good for everything we've seen so far of FFXV on console. So take these screens with a grain of salt.

Last edited:

Tyaren

Standard Donor
and lol and "roadside hooker"! XD

I actually like Cindy's design. Love the style, theme, colors and beautiful modelling, but she does totally look like a hooker and as if she's about to ask if you would like a "happy ending" after the car wash.

e68861a44830dfb97a524c506696e196.jpg

4cbbdd010f6d837365476253d75503c6.jpg

cidney-final-fantasy-1446756421ng4k8.jpg

Last edited:

Jadeinchains

I love her design as well for the things you mentioned above but yeah that "happy ending" description could be fitting. Also that cosplayer did that outfit perfectly!

Tyaren

Standard Donor
the hair looks so.... crunchy and wiry

Crazy how they rather go with advanced tech and insane 20.000 polygon hair (that's a whole Soul Calibur 5 character) even though it looks actually worse than what they did with less advanced tech and ressources in the last generation. x__X

On another note: New World of Final Fantasy trailer:

Looks so pretty. Unfortunately for me, writing and characters are way too daft to enjoy this. :/

UpSideDownGRUNT

The only female that seems to be prominent in the bro club and I don't even thinks shes a party member.

Meanwhile Persona 5 has waifus for days xD Female Dragoon and Cindy are the only females in XV I care about.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD