Final Fantasy Thread

Xernuht

Crisis Core was the first PSP game I got. Yeah, the gameplay wasn't great, but it wasn't XIII/XIII-2 bad, the music was good, it was a very pretty game, and seeing the full story of Zack unfurl was very nice. Probably the nicest thing about it was the fact that it gave Sephiroth more character, and made his fall feel a little less bad-cliche.

FFXII, XIII, and XIII-2 are the only three FFs I've started playing that I've stopped and just watched the rest online. I'd probably try playing XII again if they re-released it, but I'm not counting on it.

Chapstick

tumblr_nomredYOcK1roofs2o1_500.jpg

Really

Chapstick

Yuna got tired of saving the world and decided to pursue her real passion: hairdressing. She's secretly been doing Rikku's hair and styling Paine's with mousse for years. She puts in Lulu's extensions and do you even know how much hairspray it takes to get Wakka's hair like that? She also dyes it orange but doesn't do his eyebrows

UpSideDownGRUNT

There's a good chance they don't even know what it's from and just did a random google search lol.
But why they would put it on their sign is above me, it's like they're asking for it to be taken down.

Xernuht

There's a good chance they don't even know what it's from and just did a random google search lol.
But why they would put it on their sign is above me, it's like they're asking for it to be taken down.

It's a small time barber shop. Square won't give a fuck.

AsheMann21

I once saw Vanille and some other video game characters on the wall of an arcade in midtown KL. Funniest thing I've seen in the city in quite a while aha.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I'm a little confused by your wording, does that mean the ATR is on 4th June or the Duscae patch?

Lol, don't be confused. The ATR is on 4th June and it will be about the Episode Duscae 2.0 patch, which is said to be released in early June. So it will probably be released about the same time or shortly after the ATR? Would make sense...

Xernuht

New Dissidia footage!

Looks like EX Mode is back... to an extent. Watch when the Onion Knight transforms into the Ninja class.

Unfortunately, it looks like there's much less moveset variation than in the PSP versions. I only ever see one HP attack being used by any character at once. There are no Brave-HP links either. Also, summons (or at least Ifrit) don't seem quite as broken as I suspected they'd be.

TheRealCoxinator

New Dissidia footage!

Looks like EX Mode is back... to an extent. Watch when the Onion Knight transforms into the Ninja class.

Unfortunately, it looks like there's much less moveset variation than in the PSP versions. I only ever see one HP attack being used by any character at once. There are no Brave-HP links either. Also, summons (or at least Ifrit) don't seem quite as broken as I suspected they'd be.
Damn, I was hoping it would be varied. Not like it was that different on the psp version. Other than maybe projectiles. From what I see you choose your brave and hp moves before each match or sumthin. Also I think that instead of EX there are 3 abilities for that EX replacement. At the bottom left Onion Knight looks like there is a white mage staff and a shuriken so i'm guessing his main ability is to switch forms. When lightning uses hers, she does a sweet lookin combo. I think cat-lady uses hers around 640 but idk what it does. I'm assuming the other 2 options are just like support things that give slight boosts or something.

Last edited:

TheRealCoxinator

I think the biggest thing about this is that there is going to be 50 characters total eventually. 14 starting ones and only the heros tho at the beginning. Not sure if this was stated here earlier.

Kronin

New Dissidia footage!

Remember that the game is still under development, we can't be sure that the characters showned are already in their definitive status.

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
I did notice in some of the trailers that not all Brave attacks stun. A lot of spells don't seem to do that.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD