Final Fantasy Thread

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Eh, I'm fine with that. Tekken 7 is where I'll be spending my time then, I'll be 20 by the time the remake comes out, I'm getting old...

I swear it's like just yesterday I was 16 and just joined FSD

Jadeinchains

Okay I haven't watched it yet but Fran better be in this trailer.

Edit: Okay I watched it, It looks great also Fran was in it so that's good.

Nikotsumi

I'll be honest here, I'm now interested in the FFXII Remaster, the new gameplay additions look cool.

As for the new FFXV update... oh man, I can't understand how the heck this fishing timed "event" works, can't get more than 50 points no matter how many fishes I catch, definitely not a fan of it. I'd rather have hunts.
Also, they added only 2/3 tracks from Terra Battle (don't know what that is). I wanted more FF music too, like X-2, XIII-2 and LR soundtracks or more Type-0 tracks (just because my favourite one is not in the game) but nope. Oh and I'm not a fan of the new fishing music either, it's awful and I want the "normal" one back.

Jadeinchains

I'm out of the loop, Is FFXII released yet? Also If It hasn't been then when it does that would be a great time for them to reveal Fran for Dissidia since it would be relevant. right?

HajinMonSect

Wow...so yeah. I hate the new timed quest format. The hour limit, the lack of immediate reward pay off and the fact the rewards are based off rankings all sucks.

Oh well I was looking for a reason to finally give up FFXV.

I'm not looking forward to ffxvi in the slightest...these fuck ups dont know what theyre doing.

UpSideDownGRUNT

I've been thinking, if Square Enix does more FFXV character episodes will we have to buy a whole new Season Pass? Or will people with the SP already just download them.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD