Final Fantasy Thread

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Let's throw the Ariana fans a bone:

p0nDnKy.gif

Lol

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Don't say it but...Is the only change to chapter 14 ...just a line of dialogue or Is there anything else?

Insomnia is now 3 to 4 times as big as it was before, it now actually feels like a city quarter, instead of just a street you walk down. There's some side quests and extra bosses to tackle too. Some cutscenes in there are newly added or expanded and you'll get to meet up with a couple of old acquaintances...

Jadeinchains

Insomnia is now 3 to 4 times as big as it was before, it now actually feels like a city quarter, instead of just a street you walk down. There's some side quests and extra bosses to tackle too. Some cutscenes in there are newly added or expanded and you'll get to meet up with a couple of old acquaintances...

Oh that sounds cool, And at least Insomnia would be super easy to get to just going into the future postgame instead of having to go back and play through other parts of the game before etc. If that's been added for free instead of the dlc then I might check it out later.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Oh that sounds cool, And at least Insomnia would be super easy to get to just going into the future postgame instead of having to go back and play through other parts of the game before etc. If that's been added for free instead of the dlc then I might check it out later.

Wait a sec...I have no idea how it works if you update the game, if you have already beat the game and are doing post-game content and go back to Insomnia via dog timetravel (lol).
I think you have to either play through the game completely new (what I am planning) or you can pick chapter 14 in the chapter select, to experience all the new content.

Jadeinchains

Wait a sec...I have no idea how it works if you update the game, if you have already beat the game and are doing post-game content and go back to Insomnia via dog timetravel (lol).
I think you have to either play through the game completely new (what I am planning) or you can pick chapter 14 in the chapter select, to experience all the new content.

wtf.gif

Why!? I thought I could just play it easily by just teleporting to the future and playing it.......

Tyaren

Standard Donor
wtf.gif

Why!? I thought I could just play it easily by just teleporting to the future and playing it.......

Won't you completely miss cutscenes and othr new content then? As far as I know the game saves right at the point before you enter the citadel and have the final fight. All the extra content should've taken place before that already, no?

Jadeinchains

Won't you completely miss cutscenes and othr new content then? As far as I know the game saves right at the point before you enter the citadel and have the final fight. All the extra content should've taken place before that already, no?

No mine I'm pretty sure was in some subway station before you get to the citadel so It should have been okay but Idk oh well.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
No mine I'm pretty sure was in some subway station before you get to the citadel so It should have been okay but Idk oh well.

Yes, exactly in that subway, but that's already at the very end of the dungeon before only the final fight. In the Royal Edition there should be more content and characters before all of that.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
How the hell do you activate first person view? The game doesn't tell you, I looked everywhere in the settings and pressed all buttons. I must be overlooking the simplest thing.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD