Final Fantasy Thread

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Uhhh:oops: so I take back all that bad mouthing Rinao, i actually like her xD I like her dark Angel mechanic and her party dress xD She's also not boring at all surprisingly, I think she's just as good a character as Terra is tbh

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Uhhh:oops: so I take back all that bad mouthing Rinao, i actually like her xD I like her dark Angel mechanic and her party dress xD She's also not boring at all surprisingly, I think she's just as good a character as Terra is tbh

That ENG VA is pretty bad. As for the angel wings, that's her sorceress power manifesting where she becomes pretty emo and monotone. Fun bit, her form during summon changes the voice clips where she says their name.

So far in terms of gameplay which I might hit Diamond with her soon, she's a glass cannon. The auto health loss isn't entirely too bad since you'll have the option to turn it off within passing time, one noticed bit that isn't mentioned as much is that her HP attacks within this form has quicker recovery. A really good time to pop this form in is when your team has at least one kill (two kills is a better idea) and you are stun locking them with a partner, during a summon, and before you use your EX skills. You can't use EX skills in this form and you can't gain any EX skill benefits from others while you are in this form. Think the recommended summons for her is Ifrit and Bahamut which I might have to agree with the JPN players. If you think about it, Ifrit to further boost her damage output in that form or general base form, or Bahamut to reduce the cooldown of her unique EX skill (Angel Form).

She's pretty fun to play (when you are stacked with a good team with stun loops).

Last edited:

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
DlM1O0CUcAI9GDj.jpg

UpSideDownGRUNT

So... its almost September and we have yet to hear any updates about Comrades stand alone release, the summer update or the Shadow of the Tomb Raider crossover(which releases in about 2 weeks) for FFXV...

What are SE doing? before they couldn't shut up about FFXV updates and content and now they're giving us nothing. lol

UpSideDownGRUNT

Probably because they're not shoving it down your throat every single thing like Games com or whatever.

That's my point, they've been TOO quiet. Season 2 isn't gonna happen until next year, but there's still content for this year yet.

UpSideDownGRUNT

I always go the Tifa route when I play for 3 reasons.

Aerith sucks, Tifa is like one of the few characters I actually like (also osananajimi) and finally cuz Yuffie is too much work.

Bonus is because of the cute moment in Disc 2 after Cloud and Tifa spend the night with each other. She's suuuper embarassed when she finds out everyone saw them.

JJdude

Aerith sucks, Tifa is like one of the few characters I actually like (also osananajimi) and finally cuz Yuffie is too much work.

Bonus is because of the cute moment in Disc 2 after Cloud and Tifa spend the night with each other. She's suuuper embarassed when she finds out everyone saw them.
Cloud and TIfa feels more natural to me. Ever since Crisis Core, if just feel wrong to me with Cloud and Aerith.

Xhominid The Demon Within

Apparently the subtext is the fact that Cloud and Tifa had sex during that final night due to it's either now or never. That's why she's so embarrassed that people saw. This was confirmed by the FF7 Ultimania, I believe.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Haven't updated on Dissidia in a while, but this morning's official stream has just revealed Kam'Lanaut from Final Fantasy XI. Which means to those in the know that the datamine people have been whispering about in the dark corners of the internet is in fact 100% legit.

So at this point, it's safe to expect Yuna in November (December on console) and Snow in January 2019 (February 2019 on console).

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Haven't updated on Dissidia in a while, but this morning's official stream has just revealed Kam'Lanaut from Final Fantasy XI. Which means to those in the know that the datamine people have been whispering about in the dark corners of the internet is in fact 100% legit.

So at this point, it's safe to expect Yuna in November (December on console) and Snow in January 2019 (February 2019 on console).

All that hair tho..... O.0

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD