Good game, Bad game Online/Offline thread

UpSideDownGRUNT

"Tonight" in the UK... I'm not sure when that is. :p
But yes, that would be good.

I have somewhat of a reputation for doing that...
You grab too much, you should punch more so I can hold you LOL
and more than likely around the same time as yesterday so past 1am for me

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
Good games to @EMPEROR_COW tonight. Wish I could play more games with you but I had to help out someone with the game.

Dude, Those matches were awesome! your Mila is Brutal .. lol !
but I'm still trying to learn Jacky... got super inspired after the Japanese set I saw.

But I still wanna play you offline when I come to London next month .. YOU BETTER BE AVAILABLE ! lol

Brute

Standard Donor
Bad games to RonnieRoc92 who, again, went "all those grabs? you're trash." He then kicked me out of the lobby. I was throw punishing you and your unsafe, reckless moves on block. If you're getting grabbed all the time, that's your fault. Did I mention that I play grapplers?

Jesus, I swear. PSN is just full of fucking retards. This whole "you use throws and I'm gonna be a bitch about falling for it all the time" trend is ridiculous. I've just about had it with randoms. Need to start playing only with legit people I know from now on.

edit: He has sent me something claiming that he wasn't the one that kicked me. Regardless, he's a dumbass.

Last edited:

Frosty

Ey guys I just started doa I main momiji helena and ayane I'm trying to learn by fighting great players, hit me up on xbox Frame Frost well get some matchs going :D

RiBu

Really...none of you guys have played me on psn? I legitimately do nothing but taunt and knock-back just to irritate people, then send confusing angry messages after I lose...And none of those people post on here? Man who would have thought I was completely wasting my time doing that?

Gurimmjaw

GGs to Devilreaper - Was a fun set with Mila vs Mila. You beat me with her but was very close and also matches with my Jann Lee. Learned quite a bit after playing you.

Last edited:

Derga

GG's to the usual suspects. Also gg to Kodachi, finally another FSD member with which I had a somewhat stable connection.

Bad games to Lewanay. Giving me that first victory, and right after that getting his crystal ball and humiliating me time and time again. And you use Helena *HSSS!*.

Gurimmjaw

GGs to to:

@DestructionBomb - Was fun playing you and that other guy that was in the room Got some ideas with Jacky after watching how you played him. Your Akira seems very scary though....lol.

@Devilreaper- I think im finally showing better improvements. My abuse of holds are down and I make more reads when it better to use them. Also Rig is pretty fun to use lol.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD