Good game, Bad game Online/Offline thread

Good games to Julius Rage, Koompbala and BadKarma.

And a special shout out to Accurate whos watching us all from the great beyond.

Imagine that Accurate is, like, the bitch in this video and the dude is his man slave Koompbala.

And the baby is RepoMan.

Belinea

Good god! Bad games to this guy - who had not only boosted his way to S+, and who would not stop shouting 'cheap' at me, but who also turned out to be a racist.

UohGQBl.png

E-Mann

Good god! Bad games to this guy - who had not only boosted his way to S+, and who would not stop shouting 'cheap' at me, but who also turned out to be a racist.

UohGQBl.png
Im sorry to laugh but lolololol at that guy you must have really whoope dat azz haha

IceMage95

A bit delayed, but good game to Keylay. We had a close match where it could've gone to either. But bad game to fLaMiNg bOwLz 2 for blaming the lag spikes on to say "u can keep ur int conn fag". Idiot doesn't even understand how poor DOA5's internet connections are.

MajesticBlue

Ok, I owe lots of GGs to peeps. Best get it started then.

Thanks to Arc Arcanum for teaching me how to approach competitve fighting games and being there when I need competitve advice. Taking the time to teach a stranger everything from the ground up. Would have given up on the game before I even started without em.

GGs and thanks to CodeMaster to for trying to keep me in the game and being awesome, helping me test stuff, teaching me stuff ect. Having awesome yomi wars. The only person to ever have such epic endurance matches with. Helping with mindset.

Great games and thanks to all my Chatzy friends and rivals in Doad. For putting up with me and being perfect training buddies.

GGs and thanks to NightPup. Once again for putting up with me and figuring stuff out together.

GGs and thanks to SilverForte for helping me out with ideas and other fighters. (Hope you can get Doa 5 soon dood)

GGs to all the people I played and met at HIN. Hope I can join you all again offline soon. It was fun meeting you all. Still trying to get it together so I can make it out there. Aegis we need to play more! Still gotta get some games in with Ryujin as well. Icemage I hope we get to meet offline again. Renarism, I hope one day I can give you a worthy re match lol.

GGs and thanks to CyberEvil. We keep on trying to rep the busa man. It is so hard lol. If we keep pushing we (might) figure something out! Playing with you I feel is good for adaptation practice. One day I hope we can play offline. Anybody who questions your sportsmanship is insane. Dat the truth.

GGs to Rikuto. Even though we only played a few times online and once offline. Maybe we can meet again lol.

GGs to Juan the man. The other other Busa main lol. It was cool getting to see how others approach the character. You seem very effective with him.

GGs to Xcalibur, we only played a few times when the game came out. You adapated very quickly. Would love to see how you are doing now with experience under your belt. Congrats on your offline wins.

GGs and thanks to ForlornPenguin. We will get there man! if we keep pushing we can't get worse right?! hahaha.

GGs and thanks to Nykko. Putting in a lot of work to get Doa out there. If my situation was better I would help more. It was supposed to be but..yeah, sorry.

GGs to Gill Hustle. I remember our matches were a lot of fun.

GGs to all my new California friends. We gotta get more matches in. I wasn't expecting playing the chocolate fortune cookies would be so fun. CrimsonCJ doing things that should never be done with Lisa lol. Being quite the intellect, I enjoyed the convo. Doug for being awesome and teaching everybody the ways of teh yoga babe. (I like the way you play Christie) I also can't wait to get more practice in against Chocolate Indian.Another one working hard for the scene. How does one go about becoming a fortune cookie? lol (also I think I am forgeting a name xD)

Sorry If I forgot anybody. I know I did...anyways I feel better now that I said that lol. Was feeling a bit rude. Also sorry for the blog xD. Will get offline as soon as I can. Also if If I have you on my friends list and we don't play much sorry. I gave up on the game for a while but should be on more now. Also I have yet to forget that I owe Mr.Wah Ryu frame data. =P

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
I completely overlooked this thread. I suppose I should post something here, myself.

Good games to Nightpup, who I play regularly online... and lose to. Great player and definitely the best Alpha I've seen so far. I wish they'd bring back Tengu and paired tag so we could tear shit up as the boss tag team. Of course you'd do most of the work. I'd just tag in to end you your juggles with 8P+K ;).

Good games to MajesticBlue, who I met online through Nightpup and also regularly play and lose to. I do feel like I've improved, even at least slightly, through our matches and they've always been a lot of fun. We'll have to keep at it and keep hoping for those Gen Fu buffs [/inside joke].

Good games to CyberEvil, who I've played with a few times online, through MajesticBlue. I managed to win a single round against you once, but never anything more, lol. Nice Hayabusa.

Good shit to Awesmic, who I've run into online once or twice. Amazing Christie. I think I did maybe 30 damage to you total, lol.

To Blazeincarnated; I bumped into you and Awesmic in a lobby once, but the rotation never matched us against each other. Good Zack though, keep it up.

Good games to AngryWorm. I've bumped into you online a few times and though you've consistently obliterated me, we did have one close match. Best Hitomi I've seen.

Good games to Russian-chiropractic19. We've run into each other in ranked twice and did some Bayman mirrors.

Good games to Kronin, the only FSD player I've run into online that I've consistently been able to beat so far, lol.

If I forgot anyone else, I'm sorry and GG. I actually haven't run into many FSD players online, so that should be all of them.

E-Mann

GG's to BlackBerryChaos very smart kokoro, Large Bertha your Helena be out to kill people o_O and XCaliburBladeZ my little bro is just soooo mashy and cheap lol jk <3...or am I? -.^

Brute

Standard Donor
Bad games to Lynnaki who's a total bitch.

Whooped his/her Akira with Ryu 3-0. Then I choose Kasumi, he/she picks Jan Lee, spams Dragon Gunner in lag, wins 2-3 and then boots me from the lobby after taunting 200 times at match end.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD