Community Halloween Costume Contest Results

Most of the winning designs are stuff that you would expect, but there are a few surprises in the "top 10." I thought every character was going to automatically place, but I'm not sure how the DLC will actually be released since another player's pajama outfit was recently released from the last contest.

Results

and like idk how that hitomi outfit win or that ayane outfit too? the best ones had to be kasumi's,sarah's,nyo tengu, phase-4's, and marie but the others r.........ugghh

I'm hoping every character gets a new Halloween costume like last year. Sounds like they will. I voted for the Marie Rose costume, only because it's a throw back to Helena's costume. I know how much TN loves to reuse assets

Come on TN, were there not any non slutty entries? All I'm saying is there ARE male characters that still only have a Santa costume.. That Sarah costume tho? I might end up with a pocket Sarah now.
ikr the the last outfit pack for some males was the fighter pack this is really crazy some males like jacky onlt have 3 dlc costumes

There are a few of these that I like (especially Nyotengu's), but I wonder if people just balled up their fists, closed their eyes, and smashed the keyboard when picking their choices, and somehow coincidentally these became the winners.

@deathofaninja: remember that the winner of the outfits don't determine what will become DLC.

If there will be another Halloween DLC pack where outfits from the fans will be included (thing that very likely will happen, otherwise wouldn't make sense to organize an Halloween contest in July), very likely all the characters will get a special costume. So or all the outfits will be inspired to fan designs, or just a part with the rest original work of TN: but in any cases not necessarily/not only the winners of such contest will become part of the DLC pack.

---------------------------------

On the page of the official site where appear the winner entries, TN added a message (the English is not perfect, but however understandable), not sure if you read this:

"Thank you to everybody who took part in this competition.
Please let us display the top 10 costumes selected by your voting from the unvierse. We might pick up some other costumes for the prize and including those, we will contact you separately through Facebook, Twitter and email. We apologize We delayed to exhibit some of your designs and a few of the costumes are missing. We will contact you shortly".

So even this time TN announced that other outfits not in the top ten could end to get some special recognition and prize like in the last contest, however this time the authors of such designs will be contacted privately (together with the authors of the top 10 designs), so apparently they will not be disclosed in a public way.

All this proves is that TN was making the rationale decision dumping fanservice DLC down our throats. The community voices what it wants and TN is happy to oblige.

Last edited:
Yep, should have figured one of the trashiest and most blatantly perverted costumes was going to win. Only good costumes were the Sarah and Kasumi ones. Phase 4 almost but the back just ruins it.

Typical stuff, nothing to see here. Best to keep it moving.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD