Community Halloween Costume Contest Results

Most of the winning designs are stuff that you would expect, but there are a few surprises in the "top 10." I thought every character was going to automatically place, but I'm not sure how the DLC will actually be released since another player's pajama outfit was recently released from the last contest.

Results

Seriously out of all the 295 costumes submitted for the Halloween costume design contest these 10 costumes win? I'm not even disappointed at the fact that my costume or any of the other ones I liked didn't win, but trashy Ayane, Lei fang, and etc. is the reason why team ninja is constantly creating these fan service costumes. Team ninja is just better off taking the Skull girls, and Arcana hearts approach and making it an all female character game. I am so done with these creepy perverted female DLC costumes.

Last edited:
I think what made matters worse is that the Ayane costume that won was also one of the first costumes you see when you stroll down to start voting.

I came back because I'm still salty.

mafia_hit_girl_hitomi_by_deebznutz-d7pkkjd.jpg

Vs.

02.jpg

Come on son. If you guys had 100 bucks to spend on a hooker you want me to believe you would take the latter?

g1359166629958441808.jpg

I think what made matters worse is that the Ayane costume that won was also one of the first costumes you see when you stroll down to start voting.

Lol true, it seems like last Halloween was the best Halloween costume pack in my opinion, this Halloween is gonna be a mess.

I came back because I'm still salty.

mafia_hit_girl_hitomi_by_deebznutz-d7pkkjd.jpg

Vs.

02.jpg

Come on son. If you guys had 100 bucks to spend on a hooker you want me to believe you would take the latter?

g1359166629958441808.jpg
Huh? WTF? O_O wait a minute * rubbing my eyes* I didn't see that maifa costume for Hitomi. Damn it looks fantastic! How...I mean how in the hell that pathetic eyesore shitty ass costume made it to the list but not the maifa Hitomi?! No, this must be a mistake.
tumblr_m6k6s42IrG1rziwwco1_500.gif
Now I'm pissed :mad:

She's obviously wearing too much clothing :oops:. The top needs to be see-through too.

Or just needs a Phase 4-like addition. Cut out a hole in the uniform where her tits are so you can see her skinny bra.

Also, just saddens me to see comments like this being sent to Team NINJA:

HomerUSA on Twitter said:
Some great costumes in the top 10. Im ready to buy anything that makes the girls look sexy. Hope this costume DLC is soon

Last edited:
[sigh] I would feel cheated if I didnt know that people would mostly choose the slutty costumes. When I voted I tried to pick costumes that not only fit the character, but also fit the theme of halloween (There was an awesome witch Ayane that fit her style perfectly). These people......[sigh].....

At least 4 and 7 look decent...

I get that everyone is mad, but people saying "R.I.P" and I'm done with Team Ninja and stuff... A little too much.
I hate to admit it, but I always pick fan service costumes for Ayane. But I pick costumes that were good and Halloween theme. I don't understand how Hitomi, Pai Chan, Kokoro and Lei Fang's costume won, but I liked the rest. Really like Marie Rose, NonTengu, and Kasumi outfit. I don't care if they showed too much skin as long as it's creative

We need to start boycotting some of these costumes especially that upcoming Bed & Bath time DLC.
thats not gonna do nothing. just for the simple fact that "Sex sales"... Im sure there is another way to get everybody message across that they want more variety of costumes.

The ones I like are Sarah and Nyotengu, regardless I'm not gonna buy any costumes. I got some costumes from last Halloween, some legacy and casuals, I think is more that enough money spent on DLC that is useless.

I think that the people saying that they are done with DOA5 are overreacting, if you want a game for costumes I suggest Barbie games (they are the best for such thing) or maybe the sims, both games thrive in customizations. DOA just has useless DLC costumes is more of a fighting game.

Last edited:
From what I heard, the Japanese had voted more in this contest over the previous one. About 3x that of the Western votes. This is primarily because the voting didn't take place on Facebook.

I was actually voting all Leifang's, Phase-4 & Nyotengu's. And when these come out as dlc it will become duplicates and become set,

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD