Community Halloween Costume Contest Results

Most of the winning designs are stuff that you would expect, but there are a few surprises in the "top 10." I thought every character was going to automatically place, but I'm not sure how the DLC will actually be released since another player's pajama outfit was recently released from the last contest.

Results

I came back because I'm still salty.

mafia_hit_girl_hitomi_by_deebznutz-d7pkkjd.jpg

Vs.

02.jpg

Come on son. If you guys had 100 bucks to spend on a hooker you want me to believe you would take the latter?

g1359166629958441808.jpg
Wow, I don't even remember seeing that Mafia Hitomi... That would have been a real cool design choice.

I wish i was aware of this design contest, I would have liked to join.
I did like the skeleton Kasumi-chan, but thats more because of the drawing, rather than the design (and i think it'd be better for Phase-4). The one I did really like was the superhero Tina; i mean she had Kamina's shades! Though i would have rather that design be for Kasumi-chan!

The Hitomi costumes you guys are posting are amazing... Better than the one that was chosen. (Though I do like that one too.)

I came back because I'm still salty.

mafia_hit_girl_hitomi_by_deebznutz-d7pkkjd.jpg

Vs.

02.jpg

Come on son. If you guys had 100 bucks to spend on a hooker you want me to believe you would take the latter?

g1359166629958441808.jpg

The second one is so much more hateable because she does that stupid hand thing 9 year old girls do on Facebook.

I'm probably the only one that didn't care for mafia Hitomi. None of her outfits especially the winning one appealed to me. Although to be fair the winning outfit looks more traditional halloween since that technically is a Japanese fable spirit. A spirit that wasn't reserved showing that skin.

When I voted, I tried voting for things that fit the halloween theme, and for things we haven't seen before. (White Maid Kokoro? Just her previous halloween costume without the wings and more revealing. Not scary in the slightest) There were plenty of sexy costumes that didn't need to reveal everything to be considered so. Can't blame TN though. It's the majority of the fans really. They'd rather have the female characters stay trashy instead of classy.

And when are the guys' turn? They get no costumes, let alone sexy ones. We have Kasumi/Ayane bordering on 30+ costumes and some guys legit have 11-12 at best.

And when are the guys' turn? They get no costumes, let alone sexy ones. We have Kasumi/Ayane bordering on 30+ costumes and some guys legit have 11-12 at best.
This game series has always been like that. Mostly focused on the girls in the game. Even though i dont use male characters at all in the game. The guys still need more DLC too it's only fair.

For me, the real surprise was the lack of Valkyrie Rachel. That was badass.

Also, Phase 4's is good aside from the butt window. I would've preferred the Death costume myself, but the winner is a close second if they cover the butt.

And finally, I really like Momiji's Oni/Ghost costume. Shame it didn't make the top 10. It fit the theme perfectly.

Guys, Team Ninja is handing out extra awards from the staff on Twitter! >u<

Seems I got the Producer Award (Ninetails Momiji). Oni Hayabusa got the Director award and Astronaut Leon and Sumo Bass also got pointed out. Oni Hayabusa was epic, glad it got an award.

I didn't think they were doing staff awards this time. Took them so long to do, but I'm so glad they did. I really wanted to know THEIR choices.

Anyway, congrats to the bonus winners~

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD