Community Halloween Costume Contest Results

Most of the winning designs are stuff that you would expect, but there are a few surprises in the "top 10." I thought every character was going to automatically place, but I'm not sure how the DLC will actually be released since another player's pajama outfit was recently released from the last contest.

Results

They started another contest; however, I still haven't seen any of the costumes from the last contest yet.

Nor were you ever promised.

I really wonder how well the slutty costume packs sold over the non slutty ones.

Based on my experience in the game industry. I'd wager a safe bet of in Asia: 90% of sales being female/fetish dlc; The West (Europe, Australia, and America): 60% of the sale being female/fetish dlc.

In the entire world, it's most likely a 70-30 split between Asia and The West in terms of DLC purchases in general.

So basically, Asia brings in the most money, and Asia also heavily prefers slutty/sexist outfits for the women. Not saying of course everyone in these regions are like this, but just saying in my experience, the Asian DLC market is easier to sell to than the West, and that market has a certain taste that sells.

Last edited:
votes can be rigged.
Yes votes can be rigged your absolutely right. That is within the realm of possibilities, but it's pointless taking stabs the dark praying for a conspiracy without any evidence that any of that applies to this contest. You can throw around the "it was rigged!" accusation liberally regardless of the result since it was an inevitable fate (Right decision still though after the flawed open poll Facebook vote) for a closed poll system.

Except in this case these result wasn't far-fetched to suggest a rigged contest since it's no big underground secret a big chunk of the fanbase (Let me give you a hint...those who are not regular FSD frequenters that love to discuss about game mechanics and frame data) are quite fond of the DoA females showing off tits and ass in many different ways. I don't particular like it, but it is what it is.

Last edited:
Wah with the smart stuff... Embrace the fan service. Sooner you do, happier you'll be with the game series.

I for one voted for and love most of those costumes.

Hahahaha not that I expected anything different, but lord almighty some of these are really really really fucking awful. Ayane's underwear is literally just tiny little bats strung together by the tips of their wings. Like, just make her fucking naked. At that point, just make them naked. God some of this shit is trashy. I mean just really, embarrassingly trashy. I'm ashamed.

Props to whoever designed Nyotengu's and Sarah's costumes. Those are just really awesome.

The Sarah costume is pretty damn good too. But majority of the others *coughsleifangfetishoutfitcoughs*, are face-palm worthy. The Marie Rose one is kinda cute and wouldn't be so bad if her ass wasn't staring you in the face through her pants.

Why am I not surprised that the Ayane costume won and that none of the costumes for the guys won? Team Ninja is predictable. However, the Nyotengu costume is pretty well done.

Sarah's, Nyo's, Ph4se's, and Kasumi's costumes have to be my favs here. But... Lei's fetish outfit and the Hitomi costume.... whaa why? And also no love for Mila..... as always. :(

Nyotengu and Sarah's costumes are good but the rest makes me want to throw up especially Ayane's and...*getting ready to vomit* Hitomi's disgusting garbage.

I'm actually quite surprised that these hideous costumes made it on the list because I've seen waay better looking ones. I'm disappointed :mad:

Last edited:
That Ayane costume is just plain horrid. I have no idea how it even had the potential to be even be a runner up compared to other costumes. But on the other hand I'm glad the Kasumi Skeleton and Nyotengu Queen of Hearts costumes placed.

wow these are fucking awful. The leifang, ayane and hitomi ones especially
chansub-global-emoticon-c8a77ec0c49976d3-22x30.png

Hitomi fans had mafia suit Hitomi and probably military suit Hitomi available to them to vote for in this.

It's not even like mafia suit Hitomi covered up too much; That outfit was deliciously slutty yet classy at the same time.

Wow glad i'm not the only one who thought the results are BS. Only looking forward to Sarah and Nyotengu's like the vast majority of others. The rest are typical hooker attire costumes. I refuse to pay for fancy dental floss passed off as a "costume", & the 2nd place costume for Hitomi, LAAAWD JEZUZ you must be joking, it looks just like her bikini with the flowered blue Bra and skirt, just a different top put on. I was almost positive Hitomi Mafia would hit the top 10 I don't even use her much & I felt it was one of the best costumes. Oh well it is what it is I suppose..
Minko_Facepalm.png

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD