Halloween Designer Challenge 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

KwonJigglypuff

Predictable for Jann, haven't seen many other stuff for him.

Ice Fairy Helena would be nice, but I'd like to win at least one contest pwizzz. Four contests I'm trying :oops:

Uncle_T

Jann lee!!
@Darkslay @eks2009 @Gurimmjaw

View attachment 24430
C-N-N3EUIAA-csM
Finally another JL costume that I like. I'll definitely buy this.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Finally another JL costume that I like. I'll definitely buy this.
Uncle T, it's been forever since I saw you in a thread, good to see you!! And they'll probably show another guy tonight.

Assuming they won't show VFs, all that's left to show is::eliot::bayman::genfu::cyborg::rig:

Bacaww

Uncle T, it's been forever since I saw you in a thread, good to see you!! And they'll probably show another guy tonight.

Assuming they won't show VFs, all that's left to show is::eliot::bayman::genfu::cyborg::rig:
Hope its Bayman, his costume from last year was awesome and the other guys arent that interesting

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
If it's Eliot that's all I need. TN seems to be picking varied entries so there's still hope for me yet ^.^

Uncle_T

I wanna see what Rig will get. I like what he got in 2016 and I have high hopes for his 2017 halloween costume.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
EnchantedPeriodicAngora-max-1mb.gif

Eliot probably gets something stupid like the past years except his prince costume.
I hope one of my designs win, either the hermit one with the long ponytail or that fitness one. And I don't like any of his Halloween ones except for this one since it has heeled boots and I like the whole outfit overall besides the mask
latest

I wanna see what Rig will get. I like what he got in 2016 and I have high hopes for his 2017 halloween costume.
Yeah I think he'll get something good, I don't think there was EVER a time he got something bad XD his 2014 reaper outfit will forever be my favorite costume for him tho, I liked the modern look and the killer scythe

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD