Halloween Designer Challenge 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boogie

i actually can't believe my 15 minute design christie placed and my 2 days design rig didn't.
there goes my rig winning streak.

tenor.gif

GreatDarkHero

This is frame advantage
Premium Donor
There is a part of me that hopes that my dragon design for Nyotengu made it.

I doubt it. But, it's still fun no less...

Argentus

The only reason I have any hope my one Leon design might make it is because barely anyone makes designs for Leon.

Zero hope for any of my Mila entries though lol

Aliorumnas

What the hell was the point of them showing everything they have done throughout the years if they were not going to reveal anything at the end.... I thought it would end with them revealing a new stage or some shit.

i stayed up for nothing xD

Aliorumnas

i actually can't believe my 15 minute design christie placed and my 2 days design rig didn't.
there goes my rig winning streak.

tenor.gif
I should have commissioned you to make my Christie Banshee look. Maybe then it would finally happen.

What the hell? that's it? where's the special broadcast?

Wait, are you shitting me right now? lmao.
They are shitting in our mouths, yes.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Wait this has to be a mistake or a description error. They said "Special Broadcast" after the costumes. What the hell? lol

You mean to tell me the special broadcast is just showcasing gameplay of the costumes? don't make me laugh plz.

Oh shit I already did, nevermind lolololol

Last edited:

Nikotsumi

So they just showed 10 halloween designs (which I liked btw) and the MR free costume?
My expectations were low, but not THIS low lol.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
The Marie one was so cute, I'm definitely buying that one, all the rest didn't catch my eye except the Tina one...that gave me hope that perhaps they may have chose the workout Eliot one I designed but I doubt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD