How did you come up with your username?

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Will admit lol I was looking through the pages to find the users with the crazy names like "pussydestroyer" (that was an actual user on FSD but he got banned lol), crazynipples-InsertNumbersHere-, BigAyaneBoobs-InsertNumbersHere-, TheHotdog etc etc etc. would probably be funny asking how they came up with their user name.

You also have Rebecca Black in the forums but she vanished on a Friday.

Last edited:

Rhandon

Standard Donor
Will admit lol I was looking through the pages to find the users with the crazy names like "pussydestroyer" (that was an actual user on FSD but he got banned lol), crazynipples-InsertNumbersHere-, BigAyaneBoobs-InsertNumbersHere-, TheHotdog etc etc etc. would probably be funny asking how they came up with their user name.

You also have Rebecca Black in the forums but she vanished on a Friday.
LMFAO @Pussydestroyer. The names people come up with.... xD

Darkslay

I made mine way back in 2005-2006, the original name I used for my Myspace account (RIP) was Darkslayxz64, the edge days. Darkslay comes from Vergil's Darkslayer style in DMC, again, because Vergil is a total edgelord. The xz came from X and Zero, from the Megaman X series, probably my favorite games growing up. The 64 came from the Nintendo 64, the console I owe so many beautiful memories to, along the PS1.

Back when I made my PSN account in 2008 or so, I shortened it to Darkslayxz, that's the account I've used since then.

Nowadays I just use Darkslay, but now people tend to call me ''DS'', ''Dark'' or ''Slay'', so I guess I'll never be able to leave my edgelord days behind, lol.

WAZAAAAA

@Awesmic you got me it's actually from the greatest Power Ranger of all times, Gold Ranger Zeo

just kidding I've never watched it in my life lol yesterday someone on FightCade told me my nickname reminded him of his favorite Power Ranger

Last edited:

Hayabusiness

Well, there are various songs going "There is no business like show business!". Or at least I heard two versions of it (somebody help me lol).
First time I heard one was when, as a child, I watched a weird flash that made fun of Newsgrounds (or was it Newgrounds?)'s popular flash animations, or something among those lines.
Anyway, at some point a frog in a top hat came in and sung the song, and it stuck in my head, and a lot of times it came back as an ear worm like those terrible summer songs you wish you forgot (albeit it was nicer and catchier).

Now, I love Ryu and I think he is an awesome character I could write walls of text on.
I don't exactly remember how it happened, but "There is no business like Hayabusiness!" was born probably when that song (a total ear worm) came back into my mind. The fact is, I don't remember how the connection between Hayabusa and business came. Maybe I was chatting with a friend of mine, maybe I was playing DOA. I have no idea.

tl; dr I DON'T REMEMBER ANYTHIIIING

P2p1mbs

Ok, Ill join in; p1mb were random characters I used for my yahoo account set up back in 2005 (I added to it since then). I used it as a name elsewhere for a while including my offline xbox 360 and Origin accounts. I added the P2 when I set up an online account to differentiate.

I had a completely different, more immature name back in doacentral that I wont mention here (not that it matters since I way hardly active then).

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor

lol I highly doubt there even is a story behind those names at all. Seems more likely that those people were just trying to make a stupid, troll name.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
lol I highly doubt there even is a story behind those names at all. Seems more likely that those people were just trying to make a stupid, troll name.

Oh yeah true, some may even be secondary accounts. The DOA5U casual thread had a few users there going under a different name if I remember.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
@Awesmic you got me it's actually from the greatest Power Ranger of all times, Gold Ranger Zeo
Speaking of, I made a 1-hour extended version of his theme a while back. Catchy tune.

just kidding I've never watched it in my life lol yesterday someone on FightCade told me my nickname reminded him of his favorite Power Ranger
He'll probably be happy to know about this video then.

Tenro

i got the idea of my name from the " great grey wolf sif " a popular character from dark souls universe. And coincidence or not hitomi's 33p is called tenro as well lol .

Croftyy

The only name I have thag has a story behind it was my PSN name, HD_Ready_TV(A_HD_Ready_TV for ps3, forgot my email password xD) I have absolutely no creatively when it comes to making a name. I had just got a new TV when I was making my PSN ID and as always was struggling to come up with an name and looked at the TV box and thought A HD ready TV that sounds dumb yea lets just go with that.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD