Injustice 2

Argentus

Yeah well I tried easing them in with games that have easier mechanics but they're not interested in the gameplay..... hence why I've set my sights on some Well Known Super Heroes.

Pfffft.... Thats Nothing. MEGA LEGASUS is whats hot right now :)

maxresdefault.jpg

haha didn't know about that.

237cb40b8232fb68b1d14c7eac7e353190a0d388_hq.gif

lady legasus was the best thing ever XD

I dunno why people give TTG such a hard time, that show is effing hilarious

vS1CoCZ.gif

Lulu

Yeah I was also a TTG Hater at first.... was still sour about the art style change but eventually they turned me over. Now I never wanted it to End. :)

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
I dunno why people give TTG such a hard time, that show is effing hilarious

because it took the place of a show people had become emotionally invested in then threw out all of the character growth.

i watched the show a bit but watching what the characters had regressed to but still retaining their old appearances and voices just annoyed me more than it was making me laugh, especially regarding Robin who just became incredibly unlikable.

ninjaguy446

Can't wait to see if they've changed Harley's face. I thought it looked pretty weird in her trailer at first, but it kinda grew on me. Made her look really insane. But still, I'd be happy if they fixed it a little bit.

Argentus

because it took the place of a show people had become emotionally invested in then threw out all of the character growth.

i watched the show a bit but watching what the characters had regressed to but still retaining their old appearances and voices just annoyed me more than it was making me laugh, especially regarding Robin who just became incredibly unlikable.

welcome to the world of the comic fans when that first cartoon came out.

As I said before, the 2000's cartoon is nothing like any other version of teen titans, so I don't really see the issue.
Teen Titans > Teen Titans Go. Just saying.
eh.

the first cartoon was better at drama but its attempts at humor with the anime style facefaults was just cringeworthy. at least TTG is actually funny. I like em both.

Argentus

Supergirl looks so much better, Wonder Woman could still use some work.

they need to stop trying to make Wondie look like a supermodel, and more like an Amazon. That's why I like the later dc animated films that make her look way tougher.

JusticeLeagueCrisis03.jpg~original

4021625-apocalypseww.png

wonder-woman-time-to-plan-a-retreat.jpg

05528520b3a634f95493ae4a085abe72.jpg

411ae5f2b0582ff57ec732d1ebd5b5ac.jpg

wonder_woman__apocalypse_by_magic_woman-d4tajmn.png

apoc+8.jpg

62e1fa49baca65818cbb00c8b67270fb.jpg

The woman is supposed to be built like She-Hulk with a stern warriors face because she's an ACTUAL AMAZON.

ninjaguy446

they need to stop trying to make Wondie look like a supermodel, and more like an Amazon. That's why I like the later dc animated films that make her look way tougher.

4021625-apocalypseww.png

apoc+8.jpg

The woman is supposed to be built like She-Hulk with a stern warriors face because she's an ACTUAL AMAZON.
Perhaps, but people prefer the glamorized version of Wonder Woman. They did what you said in the first game and look at all the backlash she got for looking like an Amazon.

Brute

Standard Donor
I like the old Supergirl face better. Sure it was uglier, but the idea that all superheroes (especially women) are conventionally attractive is ridiculous.

Wonder Woman looks a lot better with the update, though. Especially with regards to her hair.

Awesmic

Standard Donor

4021625-apocalypseww.png

apoc+8.jpg

I've seen women who look like actual Amazons with the face of a supermodel. But since there are kids around, I can only name them here.

*inhales*

Gina Carano, Megan Avalon, Hayley McNeff, Brandi Mae Akers, Tatiana Anderson, and April Hunter, just to name a few.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Wonder Woman looks a lot better than she did before same goes for Supergirl.
I like new wonderwoman, glad they also changed her default costume! I love Supergirl's new beautiful lowkey bitch face, I can sense she is quite confident in her abilities!♡ And lol at Cyborg beating his meat!

Jadeinchains

In my opinion Supergirl looks much better and almost like Ellen Paige but I'm still not sure on Wonder woman. Harley Quinn is my fav though.

Also I see people are talking about Starfire, she was my favorite in T.E.E.N T.I.T.A.N.S teen titans let's go! So I'd like to see her return.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD