Not open for further replies.

Blazeincarnated

Mesh gets points.

You don't.
Ok.

yRL6Y.gif

daman077c

^That doesn't need to be posted twice in the same page...:cool:

I hope they release some Pai and Gen Fu gameplay soon, im going to be MIA for a while.

Look for stuff over the weekend. The Team Ninja twitter posted a deal with another tournament against Dengeki staffers, this time with the bikini costumes.

phoenix1985gr

LMAO!

Anyway, what i'll like to see on story mode is that Jann Lee ends up falling in love with Pai and all of suddenly Leifang was starting to notice
the connection between the two, she would end up getting very jealous.

I actually hope there wont be much interraction between Lei fang and Jahn Lee this time around shes been following him for enough games... Move on! This is why im also happy that she has a new legit tag partner and some cutscenes with hitomi and mila

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
I actually hope there wont be much interraction between Lei fang and Jahn Lee this time around shes been following him for enough games... Move on! This is why im also happy that she has a new legit tag partner and some cutscenes with hitomi and mila

Yeah, I wonder if she'll have any relevance to the story now, instead of just being some random chick who follows some random dude around. Speaking of which, I wonder if Jann Lee will have any purpose.

I wonder what story elements they have planned for the Virtua Fighter characters, if any.

Stikku

Keep it open, i'm still waiting for the leaked scan of MC Hammer. We already know DJ Ozma is in the game.
DJ+Ozma+Arrivals+MTV+Video+Music+Awards+Japan+0phOyU0VqrIl.jpg
zack_doa5_by_utsukushisachan-d511man.png

Allan Paris

Since Pai has been revealed in the game and has been added you our DOA5 sub forum. She is no longer "leaked".

Locking thread.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
It was never locked. just asked to be locked, and since no one was replying to it, it didn't require to be locked.

Now though, it's locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD