Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
guys don't worry about the age.

I believe the original SF2 listed Chun Li and Ryu as being born in the late 60s.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Don't pay attention to the year she was born because that's in the VF world, whatever that is, and not the real world. Just like in DOA, VF's "story" of the five games takes place in a matter of 2 or 3 years. She's officially 21 in VF5 and her DOA5 cameo is from that game, so she's 21 in DOA5.

It's just absurd to think she's 37.
It's also absurd that Lau has maintained his original age, and is her father, at that.

chocogerman777

Pai and Gen Fu officially revealed on TECMO's facebook page.

644374_10151101591426785_857129996_n.jpg

185276_10151101591291785_1188596448_n.jpg

d3v

guys don't worry about the age.

I believe the original SF2 listed Chun Li and Ryu as being born in the late 60s.
SF has pretty much dropped that bit. I'm sure Sega doesn't really care about theirs either.

NukNuks

Notice that all the Chinese characters in the game have 2 part names. Jann Lee. Lei fang. Brad Wong. Gen Fu. Pai Chan. Yeah a couple of those are first & last names and LF's name is now one word in 5 but you get the point.

I have a feeling that Jann Lee is going to take a liking to Pai Chan which is going to leave Lei royally PO'ed..

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
Notice that all the Chinese characters in the game have 2 part names. Jann Lee. Lei fang. Brad Wong. Gen Fu. Pai Chan. Yeah a couple of those are first & last names and LF's name is now one word in 5 but you get the point.

Actually, I'm pretty sure that Leifang has always been spelled as one word. I have no idea where people started getting the "Lei Fang" spelling from.

160px-DOA2_LeiFang_C1.png

phoenix1985gr

As in main tag team!!! Cant wait! Although i ll need a lot of practice virtua fighter was the only 3d fighting game that i always felt was below average

TRI Mike

A Fang-Pai team would be cool but our original Chinese girl looks so pretty and happy when she's with Hitomi that it feels bad to separate them.

Chaos

Lol Lei Fang was mad there is a new Chinese bitch and threw Pai out the window.
LMAO!

Anyway, what i'll like to see on story mode is that Jann Lee ends up falling in love with Pai and all of suddenly Leifang was starting to notice
the connection between the two, she would end up getting very jealous.

Xion

^That doesn't need to be posted twice in the same page...:cool:

I hope they release some Pai and Gen Fu gameplay soon, im going to be MIA for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD